Wednesday 23 July 2008

Try my crappy life =)

My morning shift went like this!!












Yea,  4 x fucked up!!
Im not exagerating by the way.
Its real fucked up if u even heard it,
You would go " What the fuck?".

 Yea, If im not attentive and commited to my job, well im sooo sorry,
cause not everyone is like you.
Im a teenager, not everything on my mind is 100% commited to my job for god sakes!
If I spill the coffee cup one too many times, you can say me,
but if its about one stupid question that I ask makes you angry,
OMG...fucking check yourself into the rehab!!!!

WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH ASKING A QUESTION?

If I dont ask, you will say " Why cant you ask, you have a mouth right?".
So now I can say, " Yea I have a mouth, but im not allowed to use it motherfucker!!!".
Everything would never be perfect!
Hear me? NEVER PERFECT!
If your expectation is so high, please..do get yourself a robot,
because Im not a faker nor a pleaser okay!
* Please do fuck off from my blog now, if half of this part already makes you sick, cause its gona get worst*

Everything people do, you want to bud in.

Bud in, bud in, bud in..
Oh my...then why do you even hire workers?
Your better off alone if you like it that way.
And come on, bistro?
Still feels like a fine dine to me, oh god to everyone actually.
Stop pampering your customers dude.
Your already broke.
Come on, my patience has its limit.
And I've hold it up for like 5 and a half months already.
Time to let it all out.
And hell.. I did.
Nice blow out at your face aint it?
Felt the wind, breeze and rain poured on ya?
So how does it feel?
Owh...guilty as I see it.

( This is my blog, and its my right to express and note down whatever thoughts I have in here, you can have NO SAY in this.. =)

* Paramore and Avril's songs are keeping me company with this blog*
You know, bold and strong!

Watched Journey to the centre of the earth.
With Dino, SengHwai and Zaya.
Pretty awesome movie, if it was 3D I bet its better!!
Then went to Island Plaza with Zaya to shop awhile.
Wanted to meet up with Mel there, but shes in gym class..
So oh well..after shopping went back home.
End.


The view from my house.
Too bad its not a beach view or something else.
ooohh..I want a house by the beach one day.
Beautiful, sunny and serene.
That would be nice .
=)






No comments: