Friday 18 July 2008

Gurney again?? lol

Got bored right after I reach home.
HAhaha..
My usuals..
I get bored easily.
Wonder if anyone was going out.
So I message May to try my luck.
And luck is on my side!
Haha..
She was bore to hell too.
So she immediately came and pick me up to gurney.
Wern must be wondering what is up with both of us.
Everyday Gurney, Gurney, Gurney..
What can we say?
Boring it is..
Went to shop around then got hungry!
Went coffeebean and I had Chipotle Chicken Sandwhich..
~Yummy ~
Then we stroll again after my tea time..haha
We were looking for dresses the whole time.
But nothing was really nice and simple, until we saw this dress at those stall beside MPH.
Nice dress but no dressing room.. =.=
So...end up got nothing!
lol..Then I needed to go Watson to get my loofah scrub * hehe*
Wern and May went to fool around those cosmetics tester.
May tried foundation on her hands, sadly the colour of the foundation was too fair for her skin.
HAHAHAhaha..
Imagine if she were to put it onto her face, would be * speechless*
Then I tried to fool around with the foundation too..
Simply grabbed one and smeared it around my hand.

Look how it turned out!



OMFG...lol
I cant imagine my skin being that WHITE!
Well, I was once white I suppose..lol
But for now, I'll just stay being tan..
I'll look sick if Im white, ewww...
No offence but I just dont suit being white.
And one thing I just found out!
Is that they dont provide foundations for darker, DARKER skins you know..lol
Only till my colour shading they have..
How about for the people with darker skin colour?
Nowanda, now I know why some Malays always end up looking like an aqua.
They are just simply using the wrong colour shade of foundations for their skins.
Cause there isnt the right ones for them.
But if thats the case, then why bother using em?
Noobs..!!  =.="

No comments: