Saturday 12 July 2008

Happy 18th birthday Darling!!!

Remember this Jess??
This was last year at
Mels house.
Our
lovely place where we could bake, cook, stayover and well,
most of our memories stays there.

And I miss it, im sure its not only me,
EVERYONE feels it too..



This was the day!
Your day..
Look how cute you are in that picture.
And the cake, well...
We did took all the trouble to make you one, end up I destroyed the perfect one.
And end up we got you the pre-mix cake..
But the chocolate topping on the cake was your best interest aint it..?? haha

I guess this is your first year celebrating alone.
18th, legal and erm..alone..
Dont be naughty now ya..
HAHA..
Kidding kidding..
Take care and I
love you is all I want to say.
And
Happy Birthday my dear friend.
Really miss you.
=)



* Your always on our minds *

No comments: