Monday 21 July 2008

Out drinking

Had a beer night out with my co-workers yesterday.
Zaya, Ashley, her girlfriend Bella and I went to Torch after work.
Ashley and I got off work earlier and went home to bath, change and we both smell so good..
HAHA..
( I know your gonna read this Zaya )
So left Zaya working for another half an hour,
poor thing she could not bath nor change. 
We got there fairly late like 11plus.
Got a bucket of beer and then Zaya's friend
Jamie came over.
That dude is like so freaking tall!!!
Looks like a 6'2, his an Australian by the way.
Thats why!
Ahhh...then the good part is..
There's a Pool table!
Lol...my favourite..
Played with Zaya, then I beat her!
( haha...i felt good)
Then Jamie wants to play with the winner * chik chak* thats me!!
Hahaha..
Kicked his ass too..!! ~ wee~
But then they were closing, so too bad, gotta leave!
Wasnt satisfy with the night so we head to Sea Wind for more BEERs!!
Ashley and her girlfriend left tho, cause Ashley was already like smoking red!
haha..so only left 3 of us..

Met this skinny fella name
Seng Hwai that tried to hide from us! Lol...
He thinks im blind by the way..lol
End up we made him drank a glass of beer..
( he doesnt drink btw)
He suffered with it of course...lol
After all our drinks,
Zaya needed to eat, so do I.
Went Raffe and had some food, and we still needed some drinks!
Lol, end up going to Jamie's house at Silverton.
Drank bourbon with pepsi
( weird, out of coke at 7-11).
And gosh, he rare's a freaking squirrel in his house!!
Weird huh??
Lol..its named
Rocky, cute fella which Zaya creeps the fella out the whole time.
Hahaha...
It was pretty late so we both end up over-nighting at his house.
Then the night goes on...
* smirks *

~Hello
Sunshine~

Zaya and I got work at 11am!!!!!!
Haha..but dont worry, we got up pretty early to head for home.
Jamie fetch us home.
Then its off to work for me and Zaya!!
~ yawning all the way~
Im tired and sleepy now.
=
)

No comments: