Monday 14 July 2008

Slack my ass off

Yaiks~
Was slacking the whole day at home.
Nothing better to do..
Everyone is busy with their own work.
Gosh, felt like killing myself for staring at the computer and tv screen for so long.
By dinner time,
I havent even got any dinner at home.
Mum asked me to cook if I could, but too lazy to bother.
Thought of going to Wern's house to watch DVD, but she got homework, so cant!
May is with her family busy moving in to their new house.
So, I went down to get dinner for myself.
Thought of getting McD ( terpaksa ).
But before that, saw the DVD shop, selling very cheap cheap.
So went in to have a look.
Till Wern msg telling me that I could go find her at her house to watch movie!
~ Yay ~
Wanted to get some new DVD, but nothing was nice in there.
Then got out and got home, thought I could get hillside burger instead.
Forced May to come along.
Hehe..cause of the movie " I know who killed me" by Lindsay Lohan..
Reached the hillside burger but it was swammed with humans.
Too many of them buying, so I dont have the patience as Im already late it was like 11pm.
And the whole day all I ate was Janice cakes,
biscuits, and some fucuk yi mai (chinese dessert in cantonese)..lol
Thats why I was moody the whole day..

Got to Wern's house.
Started off with " Mr.Fix it " movie.
Bleks..it was boring..
So change to the Lindsay Lohan movie.
Although I've already watched before, but dont mind watching cause May and Wern havent.


~ Me, slacking~ 


~ Thats May slacking away too~ 

The movie was awesome and yet disgusting of course.
May was freaking undescribeble the way she freaks out..HAHA
So May suggest to watch a comedy movie so she wont be scared..
Chose "Sydney White", another movie I've watched before.
haha..but its good..
Then Im still hungry, Wern suggest to cook some maggi mee.
And I did..lol..


~ Thanks for calling me kakak Wern~ 


~ Then she wants me to look abit more romantic while cooking the mee..lol~ 


~ Tada!!! Lol...done..placed it on a chopping board cause I was too lazy to ask wern where is the asbestos thingy..haha~ 

Took lil small bowls for each of us..
Then Wern made Milo ice without ice.
Lol..cause I used up em ice for my drink..
whoopsy~
Then watch the movie till my eyes wanna close.
Wern was already K.O..
So after the movie went straight home.
But before sending May home, I asked May to show me her new house.
Lol...lucky house number27..
House looks good, ahh..and I love the sound of " There is a beach nearby my house!!!"
Good..new hangout place??
..haha


Reached home at 330am and slept like a pig..

No comments: