Saturday 12 July 2008

Dinner at CHILI's

Before heading out for dinner with my friends,
dont know why I had to cook some TomYam maggi first..
I was abit hungry, and had to urge to cook too.
So I did cook it, ate it and even send some for my mum and her collegue at work. =)
Went to Gurney to look for em girls.
May and Wern were standing in between
Bbq Chicken and CHili's.
May wants Bbq and Wern wants Chili's..
I dont like Bbq chicken
( bad food) and Im not really hungry anyways.
But I still wont wana step into that Bbq chicken restaurant for heaven sake..lol
So Chili's it is..!!
Then Aric came too..
We waited for like 15min?
So took some pics. =)





~ Wern squashing May we were waiting for our seats, lol~

Well, all of em ordered BURGER each..
And I wasnt hungry as I said so I ordered soup and caesar.








~ They 3 couldnt wait to digg in..Wern did not send me her pic ( sengaja)~

We ate and stuff ourself's with the food.
I was already suffering with mine.
Then May gave me quarter of her burger which seems like a whole burger at McD..
HAHA..
It was cold in there too..so felt like puking cuz I have constant goosebumps lashing out.
Next we should just order A Burger and share..
No point stuffing ourselfs..lol
After dinner,
wanted to go to Wern's house and watch movie's.
But end up she needs to have her beauty sleep.
So all went home except Aric and May who went to watch movie.
So there's my night out last night.
Was short and now TODAY..
Im rotting at home now thinking what to do.
=.="

No comments: