Wednesday 30 July 2008

My temptations

Have you ever had the feeling or an urge to eat something so badly?
Well...I guess everyone has that feeling before..
But mine..whoa..!!
Is a list..
HAHAHA..
Was trying to have a nap in the evening but end up rolling and fussing on the sofa and screaming " MUM!! " and telling her what I feel like having.
Sis was nearby and her expression was like =.= " what the heck? " the whole time.
Yea.. I sounded like a baby asking for milk huh?
Haha, this only happens once awhile not intentionally..just for the sake of IM BORED.
I know...I get bored easily..!!

Im tempted to have,

~ GreenTea Frappucino from Starbucks.
~ BlackForest Ice Blended from CoffeeBean.
~ HoneyLemon from wherever I cant lay my hands on.


~ Chipolata Sandwich from CoffeeBean.
~ HotDogs from 1901.
~ Spaghetti done by my own magic fingers. =)
~ Caesar Salad from Hahaha..you wouldnt believe it but at Hardwicke.
* And sorry, McD is definitely not in my list..yuck*

But you see..I've been munching down too many foods.
Sometimes I even have big BIG suppers..
And im not even exercising.
Guess its time for the Fats out and Muscles in.
Anyways..
was bored at home and so I dug out a few DvD's to watch.
And found back this movie!!



~The Freedom Writers Diary~ 
Its really a cool movie. Its about a teacher ( Erin Gruwell ) trying to save her troubled class students from getting involve in gang members, crime, hatred and racism.
She brought the class students of blacks, white, latinos, jews and asians together, to live by each day together and allow them to express themselves through a journal everyday.


She made the class a better living space for her students.
A place that they would want to go everyday rather being force to go to.


The class is always filled with laughter, tears and joy.
She made the class much more warm and welcoming.
And yea, its a true story.
This movie is pretty old, but who cares when its good.
And it will stay on forever.
Want to know the real deal behind those stories?
Well, you can get the The Freedom Writers Diary book.
This is what Im gonna get.
=)



If every teachers were like her.
She would had made my day at school, everyday, much more happy.


( Oh ya...remember to spare some tissues by your side while watching the movie)

No comments: