Saturday 5 July 2008

Shopping!!! I know...again..??? lol

Suppose to go Tesco with mum, but argued with her..
So..rather not go out with her or not, get naggings in the car gives me a headache...
I wanted to go
Tesco and at the same time, go shop at QueensBay with Wern.
So which one? Obviously Queens..much more peaceful..
Haha..
And yes..only me and
her..
Kinda used to it already...haha
May had to help out her parents to move furniture or something like that..

Wern picked me up..
On the way..saw this super
nice and cute car.
LOL...

~See..its a TOYOTA~ 



~ Closer..!!! TOYOTA AWAS..haha..my future car, thats what Wern said..=.=" ~ 

Got to QueensBay..
Didnt know why was there sooo many people..
Then got to know, because of
SALES..!!
wee~ happy us~
SHop, SHop, shop...
Wern got a
FEW things, converse shoe, a dress and etc..
Forever wan la she..
I got a black pants from
MNG, for work and probably for outtings too cause its quiet nice to wear.
MNG was so freaking pack, even the dressing room need to line up!!.
So Wern went to shop alone cause she lazy to wait for me..=.=
Then she came back, and Im still lining up..haha..
So she walk out again..LOL..poor her..awww~
After MNG..
We went to erm...everywhere..
Got hungry and so went to
OLDTOWN..
Favourite place to eat.
We both ordered the same food, drink and toast..


BEFORE
~ A preview of our TWIN MEAL..haha..yummm~ 


AFTER
~Wern waste food,tsk tsk tsk , at least I finished mine, except the rice..lol!~ 

We crap and laughed the whole time while we were eating.
Thats why we got so full so fast..usually, we will never be full..
HAHA..
We talked about how we like to make our
mums get mad aka piss her off...
The slightest things like not answering our mum, ignoring her, or answer in a very very low voice would make our mums mad like hell...
Damn..we laughed till like siao kia..HAHA..
Wern is like wiping her tears all the while, and me, just coughing my lungs out from laughing too much....
I think QB has laughing gas..

After dinner,
Wern wants to find for hangbag, so we went to
ROXY..
But nothing much in there, so came out of the shop..
Stand infront of it looking at each other thinking where to go next.
Suddenly!!!
Juven and Veryn came popping behind me, kinda scare the hell out of me cause I was trying to kick Wern's butt cause thats what she did to me.
They both drag me to play this basketball well more like shooting hoops only to win the HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ice rink tickets bla bla bla...
Wasnt even keen to win it, not interested.
LOL..
Wern was soooo supportive saying that its just for fun..
Yea, so fun shooting in only 6 balls into the hoop in 1minute over..
LOL..embarassing..
Then walk around again, then we both got tired.
So..head off for home..
Thats all.
Fun day even tho its only the TWO of US..
Two heads in one mind, well..almost..=)
Back home, chatting with
Jess and Wern..haha
Crap more..
okie..gtg now..
=)




~23~

No comments: