Thursday 17 July 2008

A day with May! =)

Finally get to watch movie this week!
HELLBOY 2
~ Weeee ~
Was only me and May, but at least Im not alone!
Hahaha..thats what we said to each other to feel better.
(",)



~ Our sad tickets, LOL..only 2!!!! ~ 


~ Before heading into the theater ~ 


~ Then met Kenneth there, he was alone, awww..then sat alone...lol~


~Waiting for the movie to start, jeezz, seems like a life time~


~ After the movie we felt scared and sad..LOL~


The movie was awesome yet hilarious.
Thrilling and funny.
Sad yet touching.
Now who say that it sucks..!!
After movie had to rush and pick my mum up from work and send her back home.
Then we both went to find Jean first in Lio'z at New World Park.


~ May being childish again =.=" HAHAHAHAhahah~


~ With Jean! I feel Tall & Awesome ~


~ Tada 3 of us, gonna head to UPR!!~


~ Us got abit piss, cause we couldnt go into Glo but I still get my beer!! ..BAaHhh~


We waited for Karman and the rest to show up.
Then we went to Mois.
I used Hippo's I.C ...
Lol..
They let me in without asking any question.
Then May got a lil excited and say lets try getting into Momo..
So we both only head there as the rest of them were trying to get into Mois.
Momo did not check IC at all, thank god, and they just finish renovating I guess..
I prefer the old Momo, now its just fill with steel bars all over,
live band (
eww ), Huana's ( the paria type ) and strangers!
It didnt felt like our usual hangout area anymore...
HAHA..
Went in awhile then came out and went back to Mois!


~ Dance floor, there's Hippo!! lol~


~ Jeans pervertic fingers cant get enough of my bossoms, including her own sis!! tsk tsk tsk~
HAhaha..


~ There they are~


~ The girl in blue shirt ( one of em' friends ) is abit annoying tho, she stands infront of me and never moves!! I couldnt dance as im trap between a table and her! lol.. All I can do is tap my feet to the music!~


The whole night was abit awkward.
It didnt felt right nor it was wrong.
PLus it was getting boring.
Cant get in glo cause im still under 18!!
Grrr...one more month!
Karman couldnt either cause she's a tomboy.
But she is still a girl aint it?
Rubbish rules..
Then May had to head home, so did we.
Fetch her home at around 230!!
Wow...early huh..?
Haha..never really go outta the club that early..
Yea, so my day was good at first..
Then it went abit downhill..=.="
Haih..



over and out
*cheeze*

No comments: