Wednesday 2 July 2008

Out with me Ladies.

Could had post this earlier.
But stupid Blogger made me delete the whole thing again. =.="
So..I tua till now..lol


~ Willie, Mel and I..waiting for the class~

Saturday morning went to gym for the new release launch.
Mel forced me to go, and of course, shes back..!!!
Went only for
B.Attack.
LOL..
Havent gone to gym for like 7 months already.
Definitely losing my grip in class.
And I was right, did many wrong moves, damn embarassing.
Lol..dont yout laugh Mel..
Then after class went to CoffeeBean cause
Alvin asked us to join him.
But he didnt want to chia us, so we sat and watched him ate his meal.
Haha..kidding.. didnt felt like eating le..
Then
May came..
Damn..her story about the drama she had when she water her moms plants..
My..cracks us up to bits..!!
And Alvin, insulting Mels Chocolate cheese tarts that it looks like some Assorted Chendul tarts..
Another humour.. =)
After lunch, they went back up for b.steps while I followed May home.
I bathed and change.
Watch tv and fell asleep on the bean bag while May already slept like a pig..lol.
The woke up around 4pm, poked May to wake her up.
She practically jumped outta from her deep deep sleep..LOL..
Damn fragile la she, and NO May, i did not poke hard on you.
Your just too thin, no fats to avoid that pokey.
HAHA..
Then we picked Mel up and head to Gurney.
Wern came later at 7pm, shes really on time I must say.
7pm cun cun I got her call asking where are we..
And..we were at
KimGary..!! lol
Having our
late late LAte lunch..or snacks?


~Before Wern came, we ordered somethings to share with.~ 


~ Mel and I ( shes trying to kiss me, tsk tsk, cant wait la she). LOL~ 


~ See the black crap in my drink? yea, Mels nice idea when I went to toilet, its actually a straw ( Mels straw, eww, shaped as a star) I actually took a sip and when they started laughing out loud and I was like blur and looked into my drink and spit out abit of my drink..=.= what a joke, lol.~ 
Then mel throw it into Mays drink as well..hehe 


~ Then Wern came, telling us about how she nearly got into and accident with this sampat driver~ 


~ Crapping as usual~ 

After KimGary, its time for dinner!!!
WEee~
Where to?
Chilis? Everyone agreed~ =)
Craving for a burger..
Got there and
Chilis will forever be packed.
So we waited for I guess 10 minutes.


~In toilet while waiting for our seating, Mel looks funny here and SMILEY accompanied us~ 

 




~Ordered a burger to share, Nachos and Choc Lava cake? Or is it Volcano cake? lol forgot.~ 











~ Random..after all the meals, STuffed!!! haha~ 

We went outta Chilis looking all happy and full.
Then Wern wana get Dvd's so we head to Bt.feringghi.
I bought some Dvd's.
Last me only few days..lol
Then got home...!!
Wee~

No comments: