Saturday 5 July 2008

Im living in HELL..

Ever wonder how it is like living in a broken family..?
Well, try living in mine..!
I tell you, I dont think you would even stand being in there for a second.
Your heart will definitely be torn apart to see how broken my family is.
Imagine I've live this life even before Im born.
Coming to Penang did not help abit with their lives
( mum, dad).
And yes DAD..I still blame you for everything!
Mum asked me not to blame you for the troubles that you've brought.
But..you will never know how a child suffers..
You will never know.
Cause you never gone through the situation that I did now.
The
tears now, I'll wipe it off clean and head off to bed.
Next time,
when a child is telling you, just shut up and listen..!!
You want to help this family?
Just shut up and listen to what we have to say.
Dont blame us for not giving enough.
Blame yourself for not planning..!!

To the children that lived a happy and satisfying life,
dont fuss the things that you want or cant have,
look around..
You've already got what you need.

* sorry sorry sorry, if you knew how tough it is*
=(


No comments: