Friday 4 July 2008

Nothing much.. * blah*

Nothing much to blog about yesterday.
Just
work work work, obviously.

Morning, at work..
as usual, steam...
Wasnt even up and moving, wasnt in the mood to work.
Was sick the day before yesterday..but still had to work aint it.
Customer start pouring in,
Then, my body was working, moving and getting better..=)

When night falls..
Dont know why, but I was so reluctant to treat the customers good to today.
Lol..well, I have my moods..
And if the customer is nice and friendly, then why not treat them better right?
So..I was pretty happy at night shift.
Zaya went home early, cause she wasnt feeling well..
But overall it was all good.
There was this customer tho, a guy with 2 other men.
This guy is from KL, I guess he was having a rough day,
was cursing about Penang-Chinese of how stupid we are and bla bla bla, erm something to do with the winning of DAP I guess.
He was making noises at the bar telling
Seng Wai and Dinesh,
they both just listen and chuckle..( telling it to the wrong party my friend)
While I was just minding my own bussiness serving customers.
All I can hear the whole time was,

" FUck them"
" Fuck him"
" Fuck la.."
Fuck, FUck, Fuck and more fucks..

No time to hear his crap.
Got a problem with the politic?
Find the politician, no point telling us..

Then, it was Ah Boon last day of work.
So we decided to have supper with him.
Wanted to eat seafood at Esplanade but then it was drizzling and the seafood shop was close.
So we went to Subaidah.
Ah Boon, Shir Lyn ( Boons gf), Merrick, Baby ( self given name, funny gal tho ), Kenneth and mua went there.
We ate, crap, and they ate more..lol
Time to go off, Kenneth chia all of us courtesy to Ah Boons last day. =)
Then got home.
Wanted to online but sis using, lazy to ask her.
So watch Dvd's again.
Transformers..LOL
Watch before tho, just felt like watching it again, then couldnt stand till the end.
So watch half of it and slept...
Zzzz
Theres when my day end.
=)

No comments: