Friday 25 July 2008

Miserable days yet to come!

Haih.
Here I am, feeling and looking miserable..
This are the days when I need something that could cheer me up.
Well let me see..
Nothing much could actually.
See..
all I can do is go to the same old boring mall which i've been going for the past 5 years?
The job that I've been working for the past 5 months.
Or slacking in my house waiting for someone to come online or call me to drag me out.

Yea so few choices..
How I wish
( If wishes ever do come true for me) that I have my own Jet plane.
Yea the song
" Im leaving on the jet plane" is in my mind all the time as it is played during my shift all the time...   =.=
Its getting sick now.
If I could actually afford one and just fly off to somewhere most proabably into the
Carribeans,
chill, hang, drink and shop there and come home when night falls.
That would be
cool.



*
I just want to fall into a dreamland where no worries could be found, oh god, is that so hard to come true?? *











~ Burn in hell, Ive got no more respect for you. ~

No comments: