Monday 8 September 2008

What I did in August . 21th aug - 29th aug

This are pictures when my Aunty Sue and her family came down to Penang.
And also of course a whole lot of other relatives.
My / Wern's birthday pictures too.

21st August.
This was the first day when they arrive at Penang.
Its at Long Beach, yeap, I think If im not mistaken I had like about 4 or 5 dinners over there.
Hahaha...easiest place to eat at with one big big big family.

The girls.


The Boys.
They were comparing heights cause my aunts and uncles wants to see whose the tallest now since my bro have always been the tallest. Well he still is. Lol..
They are getting taller and taller each time I see them, but never grown fatter!!!
So jealous >.<"

The reproductions.

The retirements.

Told you it is a big family. Too bad mum was working and couldnt be there.

22nd August.

Was preparing food for tomorrows party, at Wern's house.
After finish preparing went to Bayview to meet up my family.
The family were down by the pool and beach!
So sat there cause I didnt know they were gona swim since it was drizzling. Sis did not swim either.
Then came grandpa coming towards me and sis..And saw THIS...


Please look at his feet!! HAHA..
HILARIOUS..

PINK Slippers!!
Sis and I couldnt help but take pictures of it while laughing..grandpa did not know why we were laughing at first...HAHAHA..
Even my aunts ( his own daughters ) was too laughing non-stop..


Im not in this pics as I went back early after dinner at Long Beach to Wern's house to stayover, but I find the pictures rather amusing.
It's taken in the hotel room.

The Sexy Missy finally can make it after work.
Note she finishes early on fridays..hahaha
They were looking at old pictures when they and we were young.

My dorky uncle and aunt, Phil and Sue.
Lol.. and also got themselves a....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dorky son, James..!!

Thats Kenny on the left.
Hahaha...this just too hilarious..

23rd August,  my birthday.

This pictures are taken in my uncle's house at BM.
THE FAMILY DINNER.

The cute couple.
Shes my favourite Ah Ma. She calls me fat and ask me to lose weight but she still cooks for me loads of food and insist me to finish em up! Haha..wonders of grandma's.
Shes a good cook, maybe thats how I got my skills from, I guess..lol
I love her!!


It was also my grandpa's 80th birthday, which most of them was surprise went my aunt and uncle brought out the cake. Its not exactly his birthday thats why..haha
They just wanted to celebrate earlier.
My sis and I missed this family dinner because we were...

HERE celebrating my 18th birthday with Wernie...!!


Swen Lin acting cute there. lol..

I like this pic..my hair dont look bad here.
Haha..

Then its time to cut the CAKE!!!
Thank god mum, bro and James came on time for the cake cutting.
As you can see they were driving back from BM after the family dinner.

Wern's cakie..
Sis got shocked, lol..bro is behind me, the tall one, and the shortie is Aric..
Hahaha..


Its funny how we both have the same expression at the same time.

Then I got caked TWICE..!!
Note that I've changed to another outfit cause my dress got caked too..
1st time was from getting the candle outta the cake for the 3rd time...=.=
2nd time was this big buffalo, Anas, and with Anna holding me, I couldnt get away.
I was also holding 3 plates with cakes in it as well.

Time for some cake fest ANAS..!!

NO MERCY....wahahahaha!!!!

They were leaving already, so took some pics with them.
Anna is pinching my face..!!
lol.

Fennie, Mel, Me, Wern and Fei Cui.

This are the ones that stayed late.
They were getting tipsy. =)

Im pretty high already over here.
And tada...
.
.
.
.
.
.

I passed out.
End of my party.
Thanks to the Vodka.
I used to love Vodka, now, not anymore...

24th - 26th August.

Didnt do much on this days.
Just slack at Wern's house on Sunday.
Then the days go one...bla bla bla..
Dinners at Long beach again and again..

27th August. Wern's real birthday!

She skipped her class just to go swim with me at Bayview hotel where my aunt is staying.
She untie my bikini top while we were swimming.. =.= TWICE!!!
2nd time was worst that everything was coming off.. ish ish..
After our swim,
she went for dinner with me and my family at Long Beach again...HAHA told you that there were alot of dinners there.
Then after dinner went back to the hotel to hang and play some cards!
Played chor tai ti.
Sophie and James didnt know how to play at first, but after they knew how the game works,
They were Hooked I tell you.
Hahaha..

Sophie and Wern.

Cheeky sophie, shes a daddy's lil girl for sure.. =)
I looked tired. Dunno why...

Took this before she left for home.

28th August.

It was my aunt and her family last night in Penang.
So we had BBQ Steamboat as our last dinner together.


We did took family pics of course, i just havent get it yet.
Hahaha..was a fun night.
Went back to the hotel and played cards again.
This time without Wern tho..sobx
Before I left for home,
I told James and Sophie to teach the card game to their friends when they get back at UK.
I even let them take back the cards. Haha..

The next day, send them off at the Airport.
Was trying so hard to not to cry as they dont come back often. ( Im a sucker in goodbye's)
Every 2 years once, need alot of catching up to do you know.
Hopefully the fuel price dont go up sky high again , so they can come back again next year..!!
Will surely miss them.
End!

No comments: