Thursday 11 September 2008

Not a boring day afterall.

Diana asked us out yesterday for a movie, Zohan.
I was damn glad to be asked out, so is my sis. Been rotting at home since we came back from KL.
As we were waiting for Diana to pick us up, her car tyre had a problem, so her car basically just jammed and stopped in the middle of Kelawei road. So sis and I walked over there to see what happen.
Mark was already waiting at Gurney for us, but then we could not be there on time, it was like 10min before the movie start, so he too came and find us.
While waiting for her car to get fixed, (the car shop was just nearby thank goodness) we went to CoffeeBean to chill.
Bla bla bla..was talking mostly about our KL trip with Diana who cant relate to any of it as she weren't there..Lol, but she get to hear good and bad stories so whatever right?
Then her car is fixed! Wee~ Head on to Breeks cause Diana needs her dinner.
She got a Caesar Salad with smoked salmon, looks quite tempting, haha I think I'll start eating the salad there. And Mark got this ekky looking Calamari..good luck with that. Haha..
We were also planning whether should we go to Aratis with Mark and get a beer or head to UPR and have a LadiesNight.
Well thats for later to plan.
Then Diana have to head home already, drop Mark at the bus stop, sis and I at home.


Bla bla bla...
Weee~ We are heading to UPR.
Along with MelissaONGLP, Reena and Mark .


Camwhore abit while waiting for them.

There wont be any pictures at the club as nobody brought camera.
Oh well..
We got there pretty early, like 10 ish.. Means we will be drinking MORE la! HAHaha..
Went to F.A.M.E aka Glo, jeezzz..what a name...
The new Glo looks erm tukau..dunno why.. Maybe its from the sign that says FAME with those ugly blue neon lighting ( looks cheap) or its the ugly cement flooring that does not appeal to me.
It used to be wooden padding, so I guess from then and now, its a big difference.
Anyways..hung most of our time there.
Best part is they serve beers now for ladies night!!!! Wee~
But few choices for the cocktail part, only VodkaLime and TequilaPop nia.
So hell no im not drinking Vodka again!
Beers and tequilapop all the way it is!!!
I asked Zaya and Anna to come, but Anna couldnt despite the pouring rain which I didnt know.
HAha..was inside all the time.
But then Zaya came, kinda surprise to see her tho. Thought she werent coming..She came with Nishi and Billy Teh..

Well oh well, Billy Teh, speaking of the devil...haha nothing bad about him dont worry.( its a rather weird story).


Then, FAME was having dancing competition as usual.
And this Zaya kept pointing at Nishi, me and herself to go up on stage.
In the end, they push me to join instead...how nice of them.. * smirks *
And so...bla bla bla.
Got a bottle of AbsolutVodka nia but Ooooppsss..!!!! They say I joined too late, pfffff....they should have just shoooed me off the stage right? Waste my time dancing for nothing!
But I didnt get angry or whatever, I just gave it back. As you see, I hate vodka now. HAHA..
Everyone was like WTF?? bla bla bla..

After FAME, went to SS...Mel and Reena left for home already.
Then we went back again to FAME, and had a tequila shot courtesy from the 2 americans ( dont rmb their names) we met at SS.
In that particular time, most of us ( Mark, sis and me), was already so high till we just crap.
Well especially sis as she kept asking the American to say " LAH " at every end of a sentence.
HAHA...the american did it anyways..damn cun la..
We got a cab to get home in the end of the night. If we had a car with us, I dont think we can drive either..lol.
I dont know what the hell are we giggling about in the car. I just know that my sis cant stop yapping! HAHAha..
Then when we reach to our condo lift, I think sis and I kinda like scare this girl ( she was waiting for the lift as well), I dont remember what did my sis said to her, but all I remember is telling the girl not to listen to her..
I think my sis called her China girl or something...aiyaiyai..* shaking head *
Got into the lift, giggle again.. =.="
Got home kept laughed like no ones bussiness, guess from there mum knows why already.




There...not a boring night!!
Im still in my party moods from KL!!







No comments: