Monday 22 September 2008

Insomnia + temptations

Here I go again. I cant sleep even though its already 5am!! And i already complain that I was sleepy at 9pm which I end up onlining anyways..
I dont know why?? I barely even sleep last night, just a mere 4 hours of sleep.
Jeezz...I think I will have to stop drinking tea or coffee for awhile until this phase is over!

Then I think It could be my temptation over this Japanese Cold Soba soup..
Ahhh... I miss it so much ever since I've tried it over at LinYee's in KL. She made it for god sakes..!!!
Pretty weird huh that shes into cooking now..lol.. She even reads Harry Potter before she head to bed.. o.O kudos....
We pretty much ate the Soba every night and day. Before we sleep after we wake up.
It's just like Maggi mee for us, but of course, this is way tastier and healthier.
Since im here now, I went to google the recipe.
And I think this could be it.
Japanese Cold Soba soup. Click it already damm it..haha
I think it's easy to make.
Pretty much just boil, chop and mix..lol
Best part is...its served cold.
No hassle to keep reboiling whenever your hungry! =)
Try it!!








Jess!

I bet you can eat that every now and then especially in the Summer..!!!
Haha..

2 comments:

*~Miz D~* said...

I wanna try the Japanese Cold Soba soup~!~!~!
Kristy make for me?? =P
Oh i haven't made my carbonara for so long now. will do so one day at your place ya!!~

Kristi said...

HAHA..yea, im gona try making it.. Duno whether will it be as good as linyee's..
Yea..i miss your carbonara too.