Monday 15 September 2008

My Weekend

Saturday!

Kinda my usuals.
Went out with Wern only as May is studying/ going to Kayin's house..HAHA..
May asked me to Kayin's for Jeff's farewell, but Wern wants Chilis.. Same time, different place.
Haha..so I accompany Wern, since Im not very close to Jeff anyways.

SHE , doing her usuals.

Then we played pool!
Ahh..im getting sucky at pool! Havent played in awhile since 27th aug? Haha...
score 1:1 ; fair play..

Like she said.
" No one to take picture for us this time, so we have to take each of our face and edit it together".
She complained that her arms are relatively too thin ( like May's) than her puffy face. LoL..
And so she point fingers at the photographer for the bad picture. =.="

Chilis table.

The usual crowds at Chilis..
Ahh...Chilis is the best place to eat in Penang. No doubt.

Surprise!!!
Caesar salad for me! Hahaha..
Kinda weird ordering that at Chilis huh? haha..I've been wanting to have salads for weeks now.

And her usual.
Oldtimer. Yumm yuumm..
Even with my salad and her burger, we were still struggling to finish it up.
Imagine the portion man...
A satisfied meal. Head to Popular as Wern need to get her stuffs..
HAHA..
Left pretty early there, could had gone to Kayin's...
Now im asking myself " Why didnt I go?"
HAHA..nvm nvm.. stupid me.


Sunday!

Woke up at 3pm. =.="
Seriously hate slacking and getting up to a day of NO PLANS..
So I sua sua at home till someone message me.
ANNA!
" Hey, doing anything later?".
My life saviour!

Went out to Gurney with her and few of her friends.
YeongBoon, Freddy and Wen.
Basically Anna and I gossip more to each other.
Anna ate some very ekky Spag Carbonara at WinterWarmers. PEOPLE, dont eat the carbonara there.
Then dinner came, NorthamBeach it is.

Anna and I ordered TomYam, except Anna's is without mee, just taufoo, crabmeat with soup.
And mine!
KABOOM.... Was a bigger portion than i thought. It was meant for 2 person to share.
OMG..no one wanna share with me.
They were laughing at me cause of it.
I had to stuff myself with it.. ( I wasnt that hungry =.=) sobxx..

After dinner!
The guys wants to go to AutoCity ( I thought they were kidding at first).
Went to pick up Wen first ( she did not folow us for dinner, but went home first ).
Her house was at Jelutong, pretty much like a kampung..HAHa..seriously! Freddy lost in direction from finding her house.
Finally found her house! Deep beneath some old houses.

Got to AutoCity, went to BED. ( Like Penang dont have BED also.. )
Hahaha..
Fred got us 2 buckets of Heineken. Thanks alot..
And we played cards!! Chor Tai Ti...
Crap and fooled around alot!
Too bad Anna missed most of the fun as shes on the phone most of the time.
And with my PHONE as well, her phone died..now I know why..
HAHAha..
We were throwing each other the deco jelly's ( round round wan )..
Okay..none of us were drunk le, just Freddy was kinda high, or its just how he is..? haha..


We took some picture to remember the night. Freddy is the one wearing specs and YB the..black shirt lo. Haha..And Wen you can guess who le.


See that pink thingy!! Yea those jellies..!!
We throw and squish so many of it..!! HAHA..
Can practically see all of it on the floor.
Then Anna came back with mini limau's..the same size like the jellies too.
We use it to throw at Fred. So everything dropped onto the floor as well.
Okay..we pretty much messed up the place where we sat.
With just 2 buckets, the workers there must be thinking like it's our first time drinking.
HAHA..

Next stop..! Supper..
The guys wana go PELITA at sg.dua..but there is a PELITA at AutoCity too.
But the guys says that drive across the bridge then eat is nicer.. Girls - ?????
Whatever la.. siao wan.



Pleasant Night..
Glad Im not rotting at home..HAHAHA..
( yea, im always saying this )

No comments: