Saturday 20 September 2008

All time favourite movie.

Do you ever had an all time favourite movie that cant get outta your mind?
Well, almost everyone has one of their own favourites..
Mine would be a movie I've watch since I was 6 or 7?
Haha..you betcha. Dad used to rent alot of video tapes back then. And one day he just brought back this movie.

Now and Then.
Yes..some of you might had seen it, and some of you dont. And some of you might had read it in my sisters blog too..lol
Well, its very much based on 4 girls, Roberta, Samantha, Teeny and Chrissy. Living and learning through about friendships, love and just about every teenage life would be growing up.

Roberta - The strong and tomboyish girl, whose still mourning and learning about her mothers death.
Samantha - The sweet and innocent girl who just wants a normal and happy family.
Teeny - The girl who just cant wait to grow up fast.
Chrissy - The chubby girl whom is weak-at-heart for any challenges ahead.

Sis and I used to watch this movie again, again and again. It was our all-time-favourite movie.
But then when vcd rule over videotapes...So is our movie.
We've been searching for the movie ever since, vcd, dvd or even online... But no luck...
Till now..
Hahaha.. Sis found it in YouTube, Thank lord somebody post the video up.
It was post only like few months ago.
There is Part 1 till Part 11 I guess..
Well, please watch this movie, im sure you wont regret it.. NOW and THEN 1995 click on it!!

Those adults behind them in this picture are when they grew up.



Left - Samantha ( Gaby Hoffman), Roberta ( Christina Ricci), Teeny (Thora Birch), and Chrissy ( Ashleigh Aston Moore).

Now that I've watch back this movie,
It reminds me so much of my own. I had always like Samantha, shes pretty aint it?
That's where I learn to like the name Samantha too..hahaha..
Well, sis and I always fight over her. Lol..stupid? I know...

Sadly, Ashleigh Moore pass away last year on December 11, 2007.
At a very young age, due to accidental drug overdose.
Rest in peace.






I will still love this movie till I reach my grave. =)

2 comments:

*~Miz D~* said...

ooohh!!! my favourite childhood movie too!!!!
omg i've been looking for this for so long... cannot find. =(
i did manage to download it from limewire though. but it turned out to be in french. -_- not to mention that it was only half of the movie. bahh.

Kristi said...

Oh..yea, nice movie right!! Finally someone post it up on youtube!

Haha..french? must be a piss off..