Sunday 14 September 2008

vote Vote VOte VOTe VOTE..!!!





Ive spend my time doing this!









HAHA..nah I didnt edit their picture la..
Its...

The Ultimate Prom Nite..!!
Hahaha...voting for this DUO..
SandraYap and Dexter.
I was gonna only vote for Sandra but It's a must to vote for a male too..
So..Dexter looks kinda cute also wert right? ( I dont know him )
HAHAhaha..so just vote for him le.
Plus..ive seen the people who are getting high votes!!
OMG..Are people blind as fuck???
I beh kam muan.. ( not satisfied ) Have to vote for hotter people!
HAHA..
Please help me vote too! HERE..

And dont forget this fella!



ROGER TAN..!!!
Hahaha...vote for him as well.
Because I beh kam muan aso.. ahahaha..
Kidding! His my friend duh, well not very close le..but oh well, just vote for him ma..right right..? 

WERN!!! You should have join! So  May and I could had invest on you!!
HAHA..10k you know!!


HAPPY VOTING online!!!
Nite nite..

No comments: