Thursday 25 September 2008

HAPPY SWeet 18th ANNA!!

To the longest and dearest friend I known..


Picture taken around a year ago?
HAHa...at the 1st after QE|| ( note the purple dot on my hand..lol ) with your family before your sister and her Clement left for UK remember?
I still like our old hairstyle !! lol..

Today..

Just about 30minutes away before her real birthday , I went online, hoping to see her online too.
And indeed she is, and one of them, Jess or Anna, added me into their conversation.
So we chat and chat for like 10min, May called saying that shes picking me up now.
I told Jess and Anna that I'd BRB, ONLINE.. lol..
Truth is, im actually on my way to Anna's house.

KAZAaamm..!!
Right infront of her house with Aric being the bait..! May and I hiding at the side..giggling the whole way..!!! AHAHAHA..
Aric Anna

"ANNA!!!!"
" WHose there??"
"ARIC la.."
" Wha...what are you doing here?"
"Is Ryan with you?"
"NO.."
"Then can open the gate for me?? I need to pee..!!"
"WHy ? For what?? Go May house la, so much nearer..why come my house to pee??"
"Please la..I need to pee la.."
"Errr....wait wait...I go change first"

She was about to bath thats why she was so reluctant to open the gate..hahaha..So I guess she was only wearing her towel when we came.
While she went to change..
Hahaha..thats when her brother, Jon, came and ask us " Want me to open the gate for you?"
YESS...!!!
May and I straight rush in when the gate open, Jon was pretty much shocked too, to see us 2 buggers suddenly pop outta nowhere..haha..
We both went into hiding at the back kitchen.. the whole way, May and I am-chi0 non-stop..!! We could had laughed louder than ever, but we couldn't..
Aric went to pee..
Anna came outta her room, with cloths on now.
Us hiding behind and checking where she is..
So finally she got her ass down infront of her computer, and then came along May and I coming out to surprise her along with CUPCAke's which May made..
She was super shocked and even came outta her seat..
I think she had might scream a lil'..?


Covering herself with the pillow..

Look how nice it is. She can start her cupcakes bisness already!
Haha..super yummy too.
And its not that sweet..
Oohh..I want one too.

She made one for Aric too..How sweet of her. I got none..LOL..
But Aric was pretty jealous at his Love shape compared to Anna's as hers was much nicer..
Hahaha.



Aric with his mouthfull.

Us chilling.

Her mum, the ROCKSTAR, whom is acting cute too..
HAHA.


The couples.

Mr.Ryan cycled all the way from his to her house..
Wow wow..
Car trouble I guess..haha..




Her mum got us to drink Gin.



Trust me..this is not affected by the gin.
Its just what we call "ANNA"

Anna got abit weirder after the clock hits 12am..
This are the things she did to herself.
Then got us to do so.

Jeezzz...Im glad im not as white as you gals..
HAHAHA..





Happy birthday kiddo..


No comments: