Monday 1 September 2008

In KL

Im glad I'm in KL now instead of rotting back in Penang and asking myself the same old question,
" what to do today? where to go? who to go with? are they free? "
Of course I wouldnt wana stay here forever.
Pretty hectic lifestyle and swarmed with humans almost EVERY corner, street, roads, highways, and yess malls..one thing KL people cant live without.
I hate crowds.
Penang is much more relaxing.
KL is some place I would just love going to sometimes.

Friday .
Went straight to club after reaching there at around 11pm, and stayed up till 8am..
I was staying at Eunices cousins house for that first night/morning.

Saturday/ Sunday .
Then yesterday Melissa came to pick me up and I ended up staying with Mel till now.
Haha...because sis and Eunice wants to club and I didnt wana club on Merdeka eve ( yesterday ), yes surprise? Lol..
I didnt wana be pushed around and get step all over on that particular crazy/ crowded night.
Ive seen and been to many festivals, and its not fun at ALL...
Pretty much losing people while walking and end up wasting whole loads of credits from calling and picking up bad signals..
So I rather not be annoyed on that night and better chill and sleep as I did not sleep much either.
Been 4 malls in 2 days now. ( TheCurve, Midvalley, SunwayPyramid and 1-Utama )
Bought very few. Hahaha..nothing really attracts me tho..
Maybe cause I keep going in to shops that Penang already have it...
Hopefully tomorrow at Pavillion will make me go nuts..!!
Wee~



* Didnt take pics on the second and third day as Mel cant find her cam.*
PS. Our phone is like ancient ...No camera. Haha.

Im going back on Tuesday due to We ( sis and I ) feel like staying longer.
Who knows it might delayed till Thursday..
HAHAHAhaha..
So better miss me Penang people..lol






Baalaboommm...

No comments: