Wednesday 17 September 2008

Family day. Minus abit of Mummy..

I woke up today, thinking that I could go swim downstairs my place again.
So was kinda lazing on the bed first before i head off, then came sis telling me that dad is here today.
Yaiks...cant swim then, had to have lunch with him.
Mum already left for lunch with aunty Diana to Butterworth? ( well its not like she will join us anyways right)

3 of us went to Gurney to find him.
Ate at WongKok.
While I was eating this Hainanesse Roasted Chicken Claypot noodle, my hand accidentally touch the super-hot-claypot. My hand jerked away the soup spoon which I was holding, consist of a slice of chicken meat and some noodle. It drop onto my jeans ( ouch, hot ), then onto the floor.
My brother whom is sitting beside me went...

" Omg...you drop the chicken!!! How can you waste the CHICKEN?? See the chicken.. wasted la the chicken..!!".

=.="
He cares more for the chicken than me huh??
He got a very nice scolding from me for caring the chicken more than my burnned leg and hand, while sis just laughed away.

After lunch, went to shop for sis office clothing and also heels.
So Vincci and Padini it is, while the 2 fella followed as well.
Shopping for office wears is so tiring.
Im practically running here and there getting her the right fit and different types of clothing.
Phew..
Met Ah Lun there too with Jacky. He went to disturb my brother and my sis while they were trying on cloths in the dressing room.
Then he dissapear. HAHAha..

Was suppose to leave right after that, but then dad suddenly wants to watch movie.
So I suggested Zohan, we went to look up the time, Zohan 730, too late. Love Guru 650...ermm okay la.
While I was gonna buy the tickets, dad came shouting and running towards me.
" DONT BUY, Not nice...."
" Huh?".
" NOT NICE.."
" Errr...so what should I do??" Me, looking at the gsc lady with a confuse look..haha
" Your sis friend( Carl ) just said that the movie not nice".

Pfff...fine..
Then we were still deciding what to watch...end up, the pick is still Zohan.
HAHA..and it was freaking 5pm only when we bought the tickets.
Nothing to do, so went to CoffeeBean to chill, bro chia us..Jeezz finally..
On the way to CoffeeBean, we passed by Sega's and usually, I'll just walk pass that area without looking who is around there. But then this time, I got myself to look into the shop and saw... MUM !!! Beside her was AuntyDiana's boyfriend I guess, another girl, and then AH LUN..!!
From far we were looking in, and sis and I looked at him and show him the SWT face..
HAHAHAha..
It was so weird to see mum there + with that fella..
Then we walked off without going in to say "Hi" as dad already walk till CoffeeBean already, so we just waved from far.
At Coffeebean,
Read newspaper and playing sudoku from one of the magazine, then cant solve, gave up. Lol..
Sat down there till 7pm, snorts* nearly fell asleep ..

The movie was funny, but just right after we come out from the theather, we just couldnt replicate the funny parts. Maybe cause the scene is pretty confusing at times plus the Israeli accents and all.
But overall, we laughed pretty much in there.
The parking ticket reached to RM 9 bucks.
Wow..I've seen RM 4 to 5 bucks the most tho, never in my life to see Rm 9 for Penang??
Even KL was Rm8 at the most from the Luxurious Pavilion mall.
Well probably cause its public holiday.

Then Home.
Tired as hell...+ hungry.

2 comments:

Crie8 said...

Hey Krispy..it's Cristin here..yea..u shudn't wasted the chicken..haha..kidding..are u ok ? any burn marks ?

Kristi said...

HAhaha...im fine tho.. no worries..