Tuesday 16 September 2008

23 but still so young.

Can someone ever grow up as they age?
Im asking this as im staying with one 23year old guy , NO, a boy who doesnt seem to know HOW TO GROW UP!!
Yes..and his my brother!!
I know I really should not talk bad about my own brother here, but he just pissed me to the max today. And forever will be.

Firstly,
He ask me whether can he bring a friend to cut his hair, HERE, in OUR house..he says, it will only cost him 10 bucks. ( this was few days ago)
I gave him a look, and said " Why cant you just go out and have a hair cut, even if it cost more than 20 bucks, it wont dirty OUR HOUSE and why must you be so freaking kiam siap?!?!?! ".

Seriously...!!! Does our house looks very bigg???
And with our 2 super hyperactive dogs.. If you were me, WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Common sense!! NO duh..
Looking at how stupid he is, I just say " If you want, you let them cut your hair IN YOUR ROOM..!!"
He says , Okay..

And TODAY
He told me and sis at the very last minute that his friend is coming now. Asking us to keep the dogs in the room, but then sis and I were reluctant to do so..Cause he only like to ask for favours rather than doing it for people. And why cant he do himself right? see..useless..
And I was thinking, Why are his friends so sissy that they cant even handle dogs??
Haih..
While my sis was cooking food for the dogs and me, washing the dishes, he had to lock up both of the dogs in the kitchen as well. =.=" Trapping us too.
Thinking it was like for awhile, cause we thought they will cut in the room, but then..there were actually 2 of them cutting, then say room too small, have to do in the living room.
Haiiyoooo..means cant let the dogs out untill they are done.
But i needed to get out as well to bath, and in the meantime trying not to let the 2 dogs out of the kitchen as they were so excited in seeing guests. At the same time, us yelling at bro for his stupid actions.

We didnt care if his friends were there while we were yelling at him, I dont even give a shit to say Hello to them. Its not them Im angry at, its towards my brother for his uncaring thoughts of how people feel. He cares for only what he thinks, and only do what will only be beneficial towards him. Im ashamed to have him as my brother.

As my dad is never around to see how or what is he like at home, he was like my dad's golden child. Well he was the guy thats why. Pampered and get-whatever-he-wants.
So now, since my brother started work. His earnings is consider good for a fresh-graduate, and for a no-experienced fella. But he is still forever the most kiam siap person i've/ we've ever met.
Now that my dad can see his true colours and finally says that his ashamed to have him as a son.
Its not just because of this calculative attitude.
Its the many wonders as a men he should be, but isnt.
Well, kudos dad, now you know how he is like..thanks for siding him all the while.

examples ;



*He does not know how to fix the window handle when all it need is a screw to hold it, because, he doesnt know where is the tool box, and is lazy to find it. So I have to find the tool box and fix it for him. *

*The flush pump does not work in the toilet. Does he care to ask why or check it? No, he just ignore it and pretend it's still in good condition. So mum have to ask me to fix it.*

* How to use the freaking thumb-tags? need I say more?*

* How to make teh-tarik? Haih..*

* How to use the washing maechine? And still asking!!! *

* How to use the microwave? *


* How to sweep?*

* How to be a better brother? oh this he never ask ....*

Im not trying to boast myself or whatever.
Isnt he suppose to be the man of the house???
But he does not even know how to do anything at home!!
I dont think he could ever even protect us if we were in trouble.

He is seriously the most useless elder brother.
I dont know what good use can he be in the future.
He does not even buy us anything as a sign of appreciation for what we've done for him.
Does not take us out for lunch nor dinners. Since his so calculative with money.
Knows how to borrow money from us but when we want to borrow from him, he pull his long face, and is so reluctant to give..And we just give up from asking.
His not even caring at ALL..
He looks dumb, yess..and Naive.
Deep down in him lies a very cruel and heartless mind.
Patience is not in his virtue.
Love is something he cant for see.
Argumentative.
Abusive.
Annoying.
Useless.



I just cant wait for him or myself to move outta the house.
Living with him is like living with a 6 year old..
Kids... =.="




Men , reminds me of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come his friends must charge him 10 bucks? If friends then should be free ma...

Kristi said...

Haha..yea thats wat i thought too! Well, maybe his fren is trying to make a living too.