Monday 11 August 2008

Saturday outting - Part 1



Avril wanabe anyone?
Hitz.fm organized it at Queensbay.
haha... I didnt get all dress up, just wear what I usually wear , but Diana went all out on it.






See what I mean? haha..couldnt blame her, cause she really wants to win the Avril tickets, Rm3000 and a Fendi electric guitar..
But in the end she was too late to join.
So sad case.
And  so, we head for our lunch at TGIF.




Miserable burger so small..Chilis nicer!


This image is rather disturbing...lol

 

We head back to where the Avril wanabe thingy is held after our lunch.
Wanted to see who will win the prize.
There was alot of weird and people who doesnt know what are they doing on the stage.
Had a hard time laughing at them.


JJ , Ian and Rudy on stage.. Practical funny Dj's.


Unkown Dj with Adam C.

Then they had a game between the singing competition.
They needed a guy and 4 girls from the audience.
And I can see the unknown Dj eyeing on me already, I try to run away, but sadly he caught me.
So i was pulled up stage. geezzzz...
Played some stupid game, but its funny tho..
I won the game maybe cuz i was the last contestant, and it helped me to copy a few moves.
Won a goody bag, actually so does everyone who joined the game.
Contained Avril's poster, Hitz.fm T-shirt and some crap.



Embarrasing...!!!!!
gahh...never wana do something like this stupid ever!
In the end, a girl won the wanabe thing.
Good for her, she can sing and her looks is not bad either.
So she won it, lucky gal.
After all that, we went to walk around awhile only cause there was nothing much to do already.
So we head back home.

Around in the evening I head to ParkRoyal for a beach party.
Invited by Gavin ( ex-colleuge), so just went there to have some fun time at the beach.
It was a small gathering, nothing much.
Just alot of swimming in the sea..haha..
will post up more about it once I get me pics from him.
xD
Wait for my part-2..hehe

No comments: