Monday 11 August 2008

Cant sleep because of " YOU "

Its like 6am now, I got up from the bed because i cant SLEEP..!!!
Too many thoughts in my mind, it happens whenever I think too much.
Thinking about " The Party " kept me up most of my nights.
I know its still like 2 weeks away, but alot of planning need to be done you know.
I get nervous easily, lol , so it needs to be almost perfect.
Im worried mostly about the foods, of how it should be done and when it should be done.
Luckily, Werns mum is making some of the foods too, brought my burdens down abit.
Im even writing a list of the foods now. ( yea lame me )
Need to find someone to borrow BBQ pit, if anyone could borrow us, pls do let us know..PLS..!!!
I need to get the booze too..
Geezz..
Oh ya..and one of the dishes at the party would be Caesar salad ( Veg haters, stop making your ekky faces, lol ).
And Im making me own caesar dressing ( actually i found it in the web xP ), so i was craving for Caesar salad today, and yea, I made a batch to taste the dressing which i never tried before.
And so it came out pretty good...!! It was yummy...

Caesar salad with grilled chicken, eggs and croutons..  Tempting to have one now... =)


My satisfied customer, although hers is without eggs.. * faking her smile *









It must be good, or not my sis wont take those photos one by one aint it?
HAHAHA..
So Wernie, dont worry that it will taste shitty, cause it wont..haha * wink*
Fregging hungry now..gahhhh!!
My trashy stomach need to fed like 24/7 or not it will cry.

Since now im not working, my lunch is either water or cereals.
Cause mum doesnt cook in the morning, and I wake up at like lunch time..Haha
There isnt time for me to make a meal, I just grab whatever i can lay my hands on.
How I wish I have a maid to make me food!

No comments: