Saturday 9 August 2008

Long lost friend

If you know me, you would know that I was born in Ipoh.
From there, we got close to a neighbour, is a family with 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl.
Jonathan, Nicholas and Christina.
Ours was the other way round, 3 kids with 2 girls and a boy.
They were about our age, I was the youngest of them all.
We played with each other almost everyday after our school/ kindergarden.
More like playdates buddy..haha.
From playing at the fields, at our homes, and their dad even thought me how to ride a bicycle.
LOL.. I can still remember that his a very friendly person.
He even let us rode along in his bike, and round the neighbourhood.
But sadly after a few years, their parents got separated.
The whole family moved back to KL.
And " WE " moved to Penang.
Were in contact for awhile, but then mum lost their number, so it stops there.....for awhile..
Even though I was only like a toddler, I still ask much about their whereabouts.
My sis and bro does too.
But Lost in contact so never seen them nor get to talk to them.
Untill...one day after 13 years ( gosh)
Sis was bored, so she just went to the web and looked for Friends Finder in Friendster.
Type in their first and last name.
A whole list came down and with pics..
So slowly scrolling one by one.
And tada!!! I guess she found Jonathan's page first, and so it linked to them.

For months,
We only get to chat online with them cause the boys are still staying at KL and Christina back at Ipoh with her mum.
Sis and bro chat more with the boys cause they are like their age.
And me, I chat with only Christina..haha
Cause I dont know much of the boys..

So then, she came to Penang yesterday, just for one day.
It is a college trip.
We agreed to meet up like at night, and so I was the only one meeting her up as sis was tired from jogging ( tsk tsk ) and bro just got home from work.
I was pretty much excited yet feeling that it might get awkward.
But No...haha..
It was just like how it feels like hanging with my friends.
Hahaha..maybe cause her friend Anna ( college mate ) made me feel wanted than outcast.
Anna is so talkative by the way..haha..I think I get to talk to her more than of Christina.
We separated from the big group as they were like busy getting cold storage stuff.
So Anna and Christina followed me to chill and eat somewhere.
They already ate their dinner at Gurney Drive, but I havent.
We went Chilis, ordered an Oldtimer burger.
Anna was trying her best not to touch the fries ( she gets tempted easily on FOOD) although I offered her some..Hahaha..
Christina and I didnt really talk much about the past tho, just normal chat of what are we up to.
Crap more and more....
After my burger, they gota head back to their bus at 10.30pm and to their hotel..
I was suppose to find her at her hotel at like 12am, but just realised that I need to wake up super early to swim with Diana and sis next morning.
So I canceled it.
But next morning, end up didnt go swimming either..sigh..
GEezz...should have just gone with the plan.
Probably would have more laughing moments..
Although meeting up with her was short, at least, Ive met her!!
Im glad that I have met her.
Happy me =)





~ Shes pretty aint it?  ( okay guys...stop drooling on my web page )  lol~


Taking pics outside of chilis before they depart to their bus.
There another pic with Anna in it.
But its in Anna's phone. So i can only get it some other time.




ps; Found out that Wern and Mel knew her too, from swim meets. Small world.



No comments: