Monday 18 August 2008

Friday Highlights

Friday morning, Ah Wern came to my house after dropping her car for service.
Then went to Disted to find Ah May.
Waited for her like half-an-hour, and then Wern made up a brilliant idea to call May through the public phone nearby the bench where we sat.
Unfortunately she knew it was us..LOL..


Us waiting for Ah May.

Went for lunch at Ingolf!
The food was oh-so-good, but we oh-so-forgot to take pics...
Satisfying meal yet cheap..!
Then the two girls wanted to shop at MNG and ROXY, and we need to get some lighting for our party from somewhere there..
Went there, but did not get anything cause there was nothing nice.
We went to get the lights then , and we also shopped for 2 pin plugs.
I noe..crazy us saw it was 20cent each and got so happy and bought 5 for each of us.
After that is off to Wern's house to do some cleaning at the garden.

Chilled awhile before we start cause it was drizzling anyways.





May dreams of becoming a princess..




Stalked her neighbour? lol..
So then we begun after changing to a more appropriate attire.





Playing footsal?


Me and kakak cleaning / Wern is bossing us around =.= lol..


Hung some lights below the window roof.
And I have a confession, Im afraid of being at the top of the ladder aka afraid of heights.
My movement when im on top was slow and steady, any big movements might make me fall, well I think too much thats why I scare myself..lol
But I kinda overcome a lil of it after that... * proud of me self * HAHAha..
We waited for the night to get dark as we cant wait to see the results of the lights!
Hehe..it was pretty I must say. =)

Watched Step Up2 and hang around there till like 930..
And went home to have a good night sleep..

No comments: