Friday 22 August 2008

Family day

My aunty Sue ( mum's sis ) came back for holiday in Malaysia. ~ wee~
So is her husband and her children, James and Sophie..
They flew all the way from England every 2 years once.
So was very keen in seeing them, and whenever they come back, the whole ENTIRE FAMILY will come up to Penang. Like more than a football team!

Pretty much a boring day at home. Drop off some party stuff at Wern's then head to bt.feringgi.
Had dinner at Long Beach.
James has grown really really tall since the last time I've met him, he was shorter than me abck then...hahaha.. Sophie, still as cheeky as ever and pretty.
Was kinda awkward tho, well..cause duno what to talk to them..hahaha..and my another aunt was there, pretty much made things even awkward..Geezzz....lol
I couldnt even talk to him as I wasnt in the mood, and he was sitting far away..lol.. me and my moods..
Well..I can talk to him tomorrow then? Going Swimming tomorrow with me cousins at Bayview Beach Hotel!! Cant wait... xD
And yess..Now cant sleep..! AGAIN!!!! Gahh..

No comments: