Sunday 3 August 2008

Friday and Saturday nights.

Went to get my last payment on friday at Hardwicke. =)
Then
Zaya persuaded me to go SeaWind.
Wasnt intended to drink as I was driving.
But Zaya...
HAih...Mongolians have a way to stuff people with drinks..HAHAha..
Just kidding..
We just drank like 2 buckets.
There were like 5 of us plus
Dino ( yea..Dino finally agreed to go drinking), Jaccckkyy a.k.a Jacqueline..LOL..and Zaya's Mongolian friend, erm..I dunno how to spell her name nor pronounce her name right.
The night was alright.

Then yesterday, Saturday,
Mum suddenly had the urge to drink some stout at SOHO.
Weird?
Yea..It is..
So both of us only went as my sis is sleepy and bro?
His like a kid, so better keep him home.
We got there at like 11+..
Ordered each a pint of Guinness
Draught.


~ Gosh..looking at it makes me feel like having one now, smooth, creamy and oh-so-good.~


Mum
Me

" Today is your DADs birthday!! " shouting into my ear.
O.O"
" Shiiiiitttt...I totally forgot..!!!!".
Looked at the time and its like 7minutes to 12am..his birthday was almost over..hahaha..
A message will just do the job...=)
You must be thinking..Thats it?? Just a message??
But hey..thats what we always did..
Plus..he wished happy birthday to me on 23 sep
t last year..aint that worst??
Tsk tsk..what a dad..

We were just looking at the crowd.
Gossiping at the people there, mums best interest in doing so.
And me..starring at the crowds wishing that my friends could be here to enjoy what I am doing now..and probably hit to the dance floor..Haha..
But that wont happen with me and my mum together, it would just be..awkward..haha
OH ya..I ask for some peanuts from the waitress.
When she brought the peanuts, its was like 20min from when I asked her and she gave me a receipt..!!
I was like huh?? RM2.50??
Lol...crazyy.
Didnt know they charge for peanuts..
So I just payed for it.
But its still weird, you kno?
We went back home after eating up the peanuts.

Jamie was back that night too.
He was bored, so went to his house to watch DVD that I brought over.
We both didnt know which movie to watch tho..
Its either
" I Know Who Killed Me", " Something.. Vegas" and " Mr.Fix It".
I havent actually watch finish Mr.Fix It movie yet.
So why not.
Gosh..bad choice.
I nearly slept a few times watching that crap.
Dont you download that movie either.
Waste of time..and lame my ass off..
Got home pretty late.
And today..fetched my sis to PISA again..
~Yaiks~
Was gona sleep while driving, as it was raining and its getting me drowsy.
Lol..
Yea...ima gonna hit the sack soon..


~ Brought home match-box from SoHo..hohoho..~
Loving it =)



Having mix feelings about you.. =(

No comments: