Monday 11 August 2008

Im bacckkkk!!!



Yea im back after few minutes from my previous post.
And I just ate this, consider this as my breakfast then..haha
If yall duno what this is or it looks utterly disgusting to you, its call a Bruschetta aka Brusketta in Italian.
I made this earlier at like 2am ( yea, I suddenly got the urge to do it at that time )
See what I mean by nervous, If I think of doing something, I neeeeed to do it, or else it will linger in my head and yes.. my sleep..
Normally you would serve the tomatoes on a toasted french bread, but hell, I dont want to do any slicing so I'll just use the good old gardenia bread..haha
Its my first time doing this recipe and ermm without a recipe, so I just did it my way..
( thats why it isnt that tempting )
But if you want the real deal just click here...*Click*
I just love this, its really nice summer entree I must say.

Cool and refreshing..
Easy and no hustle.

Please do try, as im not a big fan on raw tomatoes too, but this is a must try!!

No comments: