Monday 18 August 2008

P.S. I Love You


( Doesnt look like Hilary Swank eh? Just tilt ur head to ur left till you get a picture of it..hahaha)
Ooohh yess..
This show is to die for! Its just what I need after watching " Forgetting Sarah Marshall ".
FSM was okay, but was pretty much not what I expected it to be. Maybe it was the poor quality of the dvd too..haha..but ermm..it wasnt as good as this movie!


( Now this look more like her aint it? lol)

Well im not gonna tell you what is the movie about. Your just gonna have to watch it!
From the title you would know what kind of movie it is..hahaha


Ahh.. Gerard Butler is just so sexy and hot.
And Hilary Swank, what can I say about her, funny, quirky, and an all-rounder..!! One of my favourite actress apart from Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba. xD
I love her body ! I dont think there's a single fat in her..hahaha, its all just muscles!


Lisa Kudrow always the funny and crappy persona in every movie that I know shes in? haha
Well..in this, shes indeed still the same. Weird as ever as she still can be, thats what I like about her..


Funnier scene's in the movie.
Its just a movie that would just make you laugh out loud, tear up, sneeze up and finally knowing that you will be needing the whole tissue box to yourself..lol ( Well if your in the movies you might need to get some tissue first)
Well..I had my fair share of it.
So go on and buy the dvd or just go to the movies ( is it out yet? or not? or its already out long ago?, haha..havent been to the movies)
Ahh..
Ill need to rest me puffy eyes now...
Goody Night!




P.S. I Love You

No comments: