Tuesday 19 August 2008

P.S. Please Shoot ME..!

I've been having too many thoughts recently. Many thoughts leads to THINKING TOO MUCH..! And great, I had the worse sleep last night or should I say morning.
I was watching movie and then blogging as you can see the previous post, after that got ready to sleep.
But...my head is not letting me..
The sun was raising, and so was the lighting.. Geezz..
I keep getting up and do craps like online, putting Friends and Family into my new number and end up, I went to sleep in my bro's room. I was still.. trying so hard to sleep untill about at 9am I only snooze off. From then on, I keep on waking up, sleep back, waking up and sleep back.. Such a piss off..
It was also the annoying handphone that then came with messages.. =.="
The last message was at like 145pm, after reading the message I was just dazing and staring into the blank ceiling, with my head banging with pain..Feels like hangover. I felt like heading back to sleep. But NO...I couldnt again..

So overall I only had like 5 hours of sleep..
And now..I got a feeling I wont be able to sleep again.
I think im having Insomnia.
Bloody hell.. Ill be needing my flu medicine again to help me to sleep.

( Dont worry, Im not dependant on it )

No comments: