Monday 27 October 2008

Tear of Guilt

A called from her.
I was already pretty emotional from watching Phantom of the Opera, god that movie is so touching.
And hearing her trembling voice got me teared up.
I look at the clock which shows 5.45pm, my guilt for not being there.
Her asking me, if the rest were going.
The answer was none were going.

More tears started streaming down on my cheeks, I can hardly speak.
I was pretty silent the whole time, listening to her voice.
She sensed it and asked what is wrong?
All I could say was, Im fine.



It was saddening when I heard the words " Im going back on Monday ".

The time we spend was merely a week.
But it lasted while it could.
You never seem to have change, that's what I love about you.
I wish and wish I could go there, but my chance of getting there is so slim that I rather not think about it.
If I don't get to go there by the end of this year, I will have to wait and see you next year.


It's like losing another friend all over again.
I hate goodbye's. Im bad in goodbye's.
I'll be the first one to sob and the last one to heal on it.





Not in the mood to head out for this week.
I'll stay in the dark for awhile.

No comments: