Monday 6 October 2008

Sunday

Last but not least, just when I thought my weekend was over, Im out again.
Asked Emkay and May out, Anna nowhere to be contacted.
Finall get to meet up with Emkay! yay~
Boy did she changed..well physically the same, but personallity abit different.
Well, people change from time to time.. Im not really bothered about that part.
As long as she still keep in contact with me.
=)


Starbucks...



Loving this picture which May took.


My beef stroganoff * =) * May's green tea frappucino.





Yours truely.
( I bet she wont mind me posting this..hehe )
If you look closely , shes actually doing some facial expression there.... * ouch *
HAHAHA...








We didn't know what to do or where to go after starbucks, practically walked up and down the escalator. HAhaa..
In the end played pool till Ken Wee came to pick up Emkay off for dinner * Ahemm *
Then I got home to get the car to head for dinner with May and Anna at Ananda.
Reach home, the car wasn't home, it was at the clinic with mum. =.=
Walked over to get it.
It was only 3 of us but it was definitely a nice one.
Anna off-ed her phone the whole day already, May and I just put our phone on silent because of some nuisance.
HAHahaha..
Story-telling all the way!!
=)



We would had stayed longer but of course, my mum needs me to fetch her home everyday after work. She finishes at 11pm that night.
By 10.45pm I rushed to her work place.
ended up waited for an hour.
( busy busy..the season of sickness )
my phone died at that time too, so only musics were accompanying me the whole hour.
Im pretty patient aint it?
=D

No comments: