Sunday 19 October 2008

Control is what I need.

Partied too much on friday night.
So on Saturday was kinda like a day for me to rest, charge up.
Was really sick till I could not even sit up straight infront of the computer nor type properly.
All I did was lay on me couch and watch tv all day/night long.
I hardly remember what I did the night before, but my whole body ached like I played extreme sports.
Ignored my phone the whole night.
*******
My guilt, for drinking that disgusting Gin.
Spirits do get me down fast.




But hey.. I really do had fun that night.
All that partying just satisfies me to the core.
Even if I missed one night of fun, I know I'll have much more to come.
I can't wait for Mrs. Ling to be back!
Should we surprise her at the airport?
Ahhh..I can't wait!!







Will blog about me Friday once I get the pics.
and thanks to all who took care of me that night, I know, I'm weak when it comes to controlling .

No comments: