Friday 17 October 2008

Late nights~

Belated post about my Saturday night out.

Well, you can always see the pictures in Facebook though since pictures speaks more than a thousand words.
Emkay, May and I predrink at Emkays house before we get going to Mois.
So we were pretty hammered when we got there.
And my sis was there too, whom she said she would not go out that night. Yea rightt..
Niways...got in and she got us some shots!!! One called Sex and the city, and another I dunoo what is it called..hahaha..
Then the night went on with flashes and drinks all around.



Sandwiched by your's truelyy... =)=)=)




What happened on the dance floor was just some crazy acts of drunkness.
Of course it looked like some gay fest, HAHAhaha..hell it was just all for fun.
Since people like posing kissy poses we give em the real deal. Hahaha.. kidding~




End.
Ladies NIGHT!!!
Woot~
Sadly, it was only Emkay and me meeting up some of her friends which I did not know.
Came with a storm that night, rained like it never rain before.
But then it was all goood..
Got to FAME.
Met them...
Marylin, Charmaine, Angeline and Sagu.

Thats Charmaine and Emkay eyeing on her..
~ she got a thing for her the whole night...hahaha~

hot chick in red would be Angelin.

She just loves opening her mouth and spoiling the pic aint it? lol








Then we got to Ss..
I wasn't that high..so i wasnt really feeling the LIVE BAND in there..
The rest.. just gone wild.
I must say, they are so wild..haha wilder than us. If you know what I mean...!!
They are like Coyote Ugly WILD...hahaha..not in a bad way la..
had a fun time with them.




End.








No comments: