Tuesday 21 October 2008

My crave for it just died...



Today Mummy and I got ourself to wake up early for DIM SUM..
Hahaha..yea, I was bugging her the whole month already, and finally today we made a decision to go.
We finally got there at 1030 at this Hong Kong Tea cafe izzit? At Macalister road.
Then we got ourselfs Chinese Tea 'kok po'.. nice tea, I remember Dad always order it. And so does my mum too. Got ourselfs 'har mai', 'siew kau har mai', 'fishball', ' crabmeat ball' and ' braised spareribs'. They run out of egg tarts though, one of me favourite.. =(
OKay, truthfully it was our first time eating there and it has been a long time since we had Dim Sum together, we used to had alot of it back when we were still staying at Ipoh though.. But was the food nice today?
Nadda...
It felt like I was eating some plastic crap, even the fishball was tough. doh'
Really was forcing myself eating it.
And the service?? My god.. Even when our pot was empty no one came to refill, and as usual, people just place the pot at the side and open the lid, to indicate that it needs refill.
One guy pass by, saw it but just look away and walk off, another lady, the same.. Me and my mum was wondering if they were blind or what? Finally this kind ama who works there got a hold of our curiosity and help us to refill.
Bahh.. was it self-service? hmm guess so since then we started to realise people keep refilling their pots from this particular section.
But then what are the workers standing and walking around for? They aint doing anything but talking, so why cant they just be humane and do their job, there aint any sign telling us its SELF-SERVED... guess they just got lazy and that people got tired of their slow service, so the rather do themselves.
Then I got some Pau's since none of it was filling enough. Got a kaya and corn pau for me and char siew for mum.
Worst, the corn and pau is like coloring -.- and mums charsiew pau was too salty.
Ahh.. guess thats what you get for eating at hawker DimSum. Lol.. yea thats what I call it.
I rather go Ipoh next time for DimSum, totally..it will rock your socks off!!! Way betterr..
Food, Quality and Service.. " cheng...!! " in cantonese.

Sorry... Im a sucker for Ipoh foods. That is why, Penang foods are never my favourites.
I don't favour Hokkien mee, Curry mee, Laksa, Rojak, Pasembur and CharKoayTeow( sometimes ).
Sometimes people wonder why I never seem know much about Penang food.
Well, now you know, I just don't favour 'em..
Just the sight of it , make my head turn the other way round..... to " Wan Tan Mee" yea!!! HAHA..
My lover...
Well at least I had fun, having morning talk with mum.







I miss my hometown,
I dont mind gaining weight from eating there, now and then.
Anywhere, anything, everything is good.
Satisfactory!!!

No comments: