Friday 3 October 2008

~Oh happy day * oh happy day *~

Sorry..I had been neglecting my blog, I know..
Been doing chores at home, outing with family and going out in the end of the night with friends.
Means I havent been able to online much.
I haven't get to meet up with Emkay though. Shes been busy depriving herself at home, and me, busy going out.
Im just having fun all the way! weee~

Tuesday morning was crazy, with the heavy rain, cool air and overflown drains. I got myself to wake up early to find Wern at Inti. (Well I am trying to sleep and wake up at my normal schedule)
I was craving for Pelita's nasi lemak, but sadly, we didnt know the other way around as the other road was flooded, and so we got lost for awhile and got fed up and just head to somewhere we are familiar with. Got to queensbay!
We were there at 10am already, shops were all half open, but thank god CoffeeBean is one of the early birds there.
Ate there.
Shop around.

Wednesday outting with family.
Dinner at Manila Place ( mum's fav shop, duno why ), and was suppose to watch Mamma Mia after dinner but tickets were sold out, thanks to the small theather! pfff~
But then again, I got meself to shop for heels!!
One from Vincci, SALE SALE!!
Then another one from Nose..SALE!! Mummy got it for me, =)
Yay for me~
After all that, head home....was planning not to go out at night as I was pretty sick.
But in the end, Anna convinced me to go out! haha..
She said all we need is tequila shots ( thats tequila pop to her ), my version of tequila shots would be the brown tequila in a shot glass, with a lime on the side and some salt on my hand.
Sadly it wasnt ladies night, its RAYA!
But in the end, it was all good, pretty messy but fun le.
Anna got a bucket in Mois ( shocker, cause she dont like beer ).
Made me drink the most and in the end, ask me to drive. lol..
Yea so it was only Me and Her that night,well.. almost. Haha..
Sis and Eunice was there along the way.
I was surprise that I even drove home safe.
I was pretty knocked out when I got back home.

Yesterday! Finally that Yellow Canadian called me. Haha.. depression freak there.
Emkay and her friends was suppose to go to sunset bistro and so are mine.
In the end, she was tired, so it was only me, sis, Eunice, Amresh and Clement.
Met some new people there as well, they seem like in their late 20s or early 30s..
One seems gay, another one seems like a pedofail, another one just cant stop looking at us.
HAHAha...im not sure if I can trust them, but they seem nice.
We just Talk and talk..
Had Charlie Burger..but I still prefer Uncle's burger at Hillside! Best of all the Ramli's or Charlie's. Lol..




So this are 3 days of my outting.
I always end up typing my stories too long, my habit. =)
Going to watch Mamma Mia again later with family + Diana.
Don't worry, tickets had been bought..
Lol...

No comments: