Monday 20 October 2008

Penn Badgley. Remember him?





Since all everyone can do is post NATE's and CHUCK's pictures.
My tribute is to DAN.
Seriously, the amount of blogs I've went to only has, well, only N and C.. -.- and B and S.
Hahahaa..
Well, Humpty Dumpty is my man.. cutest among all..!!

=)




Blake Lively..
Aww...what can I say about her.. She is just plain GORGEOUS..
She and Penn, are perfect together.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.



And some other candid and funny pictures I found..


Innocent yet charming, Is all I need..
I like his nose, its really.... different tho. Lol..




Looks rather different aint it?
I think she had a nose job? Well, at least its prettier now.
Everyone's face feature is highlighted on the nose, therefore, GO GET A NOSE JOB IF YOU HAVE AN UGLY ONE.. lol..


Yea, you are...




**********






~DUM DUM DUM...~


Ed Westwick and Chace Crawford.
Sources says they are gay and together?
Maybe, maybe not.


Hmm.... sorry girls.

HAHA..







No comments: