Tuesday 28 October 2008

Swen's 25th =)


My Saturday Night is like my usual routine, clubbing!
But this one was different.
It was Swen's birthday and she asked me to find her at SOHO.
I agreed duh, since I know I'll be around there.


Got to UPR pretty late though, cause of this 2 princess, Anna and Amelia.
Picked them up, but NO, waited for them to get dress and make up first! One after another.. hahaha..
So we got to MOIS first to get the chop, met LiPing there.
By the time I got to SOHO it was already like 1 am!! And Ling ask me to get back MOIS at 1.25am.. -.- that would be entirely impossible.. Hahaha..
Pretty rude to arrive late and leave early aint it?
I got there and immediately Swen grab me to get Tequila Pop. O.O Did she knew that It's my favourite? Lol..



Aunty Swen! HAPPY 25th Birthday!!!




Then Uncle Chris wants to take a pic with us too.. =)


Then me and Swen went to the toilet.
While waiting for Swen to finish doing her business, suddenly, this girl just bang the door wide open, I got shocked as I was standing behind the toilet door -.- it nearly hit me.
It was actually SooBee!!! hahaha..
Before I get to say SwenLin is inside the stall, she already took a deep breath and just shout her lungs out " SWEN LINNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lu kameh ka wa chut laiiiiiiiii....!!! ". HAHAHAHA..
There was 2 other ladies inside the toilet as well, covering their ears due to SooBee's high pitch!! But they were pretty much laughing at her too.
After she stopped shouting, there was still a ringing in my ear..! hahaha..
Swen was definitely shocked, thank god she was done peeing , or not she might had fall into the toilet bowl..
Ooohh..then Mamma Mia song came out, DANCING QUEEN..haha
I drag them outta the toilet. =)

With the Bubbly SooBee..
Haha..a cracker.

I like this picture.


Mind the finger's, its for him ...
Hahaha..he was taking random pictures of everyone.
And mua..lol..



Anna has been texting me while I was at SOHO, asking what time am I going back to Mois..
I stayed there till 2am.. xP
Opps...!! haha.
Got in MOIS VIP.. Wahh..so bloody pack!
And so we were practically standing at the same spot for an hour. -.-
Well, thank god I wasn't there for long..hahaha.
Then Anna left back early with Ryan.
So, Ling and I too left at the same time.
On the way for supper at Subaidah, I beat a yellow/red light at Kelawei road. Then came the nice bright flash lights on me.. -.-
Traffic camera, thats what it is.
Shhhhh... Will just blame my brother?? hahaha..
At Subaidah along with Chi and Wei, plus other people.
Then this boastfull guy came to our table and sat right opposite me and ling.
Kept talking/bragging to another friend beside us, drinking his RM7 Evian water.
=.=" Ling was pretty piss at him, and then kept shooting him and his manicured tukau nails..
HAHAHA..I was just amused with everyone shooting him..
Can you guess who? haha.. so easy..
Then his bragging got worst, cant stand, we left early then.
I took out my money to pay for the food that we ate, but then boastfull offered to pay for our food. That's what Ling wanted him to do so since he can't stop bragging about money. So she straight away ask me to take back my money. lol..








Drop Ling home and head home sober.
Love driving at night, less cars. =)


Thanks for the night Swen.

No comments: