Thursday 30 October 2008

Movies of joy .

All of the movies below here, all share one thing in common.
See it yet?
yes.. they are all musicals..!!!
and yes..they are my favourites.
=)


I just watch this a few hours ago. It's a very english movie, a real cracker and I just Love Audrey Hepburn in it! Shes fineee... so fine indeed, if you get what I mean..haha.
And I love the songs in it. Especially the song " Wouldn't it be Lovely " by Audrey Hepburn. Got me hooked!

Sound of Music, by Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer. Oh yess..the best of all!
If you havent watch this, oh-my-god, what planet are you from???
This movie just gets me off every single time, so touching, especially when the dad starts singing.
I love the song " Something good " by Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer, they sang that song when they were in this lil "pondok" so lovingly..haha dunno how to call it. =)

Mary Poppins!! Also by Julie Andrews. Animation and real life... one of me favourites too when I was young, I havent get to watch it again tho. I havent watch this for yearsss!!


The Phantome of the Opera by Emmy Rossum and Gerard Butler. Whole of this movie is just singing, never talk but sing, could be sickening at first. But if you listen to the lyrics, you will feel so touched with it, it's a heartbreaker whenever they sing.
Make me weep the whole way~


Ahh..Mamma Mia. What can I say about it? Its just superb!! By Meryl Streep.
Well, I grew up hearing ABBA, so I don't mind all the songs and the singing.
I love all of the songs!
weee~



Haha..!! The new version of musicals! A teenage love musical which I find not bad. Other people thinks it's kinda gay, but mind what they think, as long the songs are good and the dance are awesome..haha.


I haven't watch Breakfast at Tiffany's though, but I would love to.
ahh..cant wait.. and of course, Audrey Hepburn is in it again. She just look so pretty!!
Her face is worth a Million!!
Oh and I edited this pic by putting the WORDs in..haha cause the others that I found were pretty much paintings of her, not so nice..lol.
Aint it nice? =)

REST in PEACE Audrey Hepburn .


So now, this is out in Theathers!!! I wanna watch it. Whose up for it???

I havent watch the 2nd one though, oh well, heard it aint that nice.

BUT..!!!

Please call me if you are watching..Im dying to watch this!!!









I know, I dont look like the type who fancy old movies or old songs.
Well, looks can be deceiving.
I LOVE it.

No comments: