Monday 6 October 2008

Happy days just added up..=)

As you had read my old post before this, you can see that I've been contented with my days out with my friends.
Well , my happy days just added up. =) =) =)






Like Thursday night before, I went to Sunset Bistro right?
Friday I went there again. Lol....
Well before that, just let me tell you where I went to.
Got to watch Mamma Mia again. Sis bought for us the tickets =).
I said it before and I'll say it again, I can watch this movie all day long.
Love it ! Mum was just laughing all the way at it, pretty loud.. So no doubt, she loves the movie too.
Then, LinYee was trying to surprise my sis by being in Penang outta the bloom with 2 of her KL friends, TingMun and Ming but sis had an idea about her plan, so her plan kinda failed..Hahaha..
The night consist of Sis, Eunice, Diana, Linyee, TingMun, Ming and me.
Then we head off to SunsetBistro.
Emkay again, was the one who asked me to go, end up did not show up.
I called and called.. she did not answer, thinking that maybe she did not take her phone out or whatever..
So I pressume that she would still show up, but then I saw David and Sheena are already at SunsetBistro when I got there. No signs of her. Sheena said Emkay is having Jetlag, so shes nicely sleeping at home. =.="
Nevermind..was pretty pissed, but well, it wont stop me from having fun though. =)
Met SwenLin and Christopher there with their friends..
I was mostly chatting with them the whole night as my sis and friends were busy with their " Business".
* Pictures were taken but not send *
Then I met him!
Remember the guy who ask me and Zaya to go to Aglio Olio as the point of the game?
Yea, hahaha..
He was kind enough to ask me to join him and his friends for a drink. And so I did.
Chatted with his friends awhile and end up asking them to join my friends as their place was pretty cramped up.
Well, it was also easier for me to walk back and forth to my friends tables and chat with em'. Haha..
We left after awhile they came join our group. Haha... sunset was closing niways.
Then head for supper at Old GreenHouse for hokkien mee.
After that, they still wanted to chill..Beach it is..
They bought a few beers there. ( don't worry, I didn't drink at that time)
Stayed there till sunrise.
It wasn't only us there though, there were a few people at the beach too.
Mostly couples la..
Hahaha...
Diana Stayed over.

Saturday. Pretty tired from where we left off...but I was surprise to be able to get up at 2pm...
Sis of course, at 5pm.
I was also having this nice energy in me, and got myself 'wanting to Swim'.. Hahaha
I ran down the staircase to the swimming pool floor.
And as I got closer to it , I heard something that made my heart sinked!
* The noise of kids screaming *
" Oh NO..!!! " is all I can say.
I looked towards the pool, and seeing so many kids in the tiny adult pool, noway Im getting in there...!!
*I gotta say, I really am not fond of kids.. They annoy me.*
Turn away and got back home, UNSATISFIED.

Dinner with the same gang from last night, this time without Eunice as she left back to KL already.
End of the world seafood here we come!!!
The food was great, except for the sweet and sour crabs.. its better with another sauce, trust me.
I like it better with cheese sauce though.
We had a lil ghost session after dinner. Hahaha..
The guys were talking about ghost stories and then I told abit of MY stories about MY HOME to one and only Diana who was suppose to stay another day at our house...
Yess people!!! My house is haunted. =)
She end up, decided to drive home. =(
So sunset was only us 5.
Not a nice day to be there as there was some stupid rock band at another bistro there singing...
! *#*Ahhhhhhhh%$^#&* ~ WAhhhhhh!!! %@&*#!!??@OHHHHhhh AHHHHhhhh???!!

Seriously, none of the songs were sang properly..
Its just all noise but no talent.. =.=
HAHAHAhaha..
Then there are the annoying small fireworks that are actually creating more sound than a display in the air.
They could had just aim the fireworks towards the stage. Give them singers a wake up call.
~Singing is not their calling~
But then again, it wasnt that bad just chilling there...having lovely beers and spending some time there is enough to make my day.
Ming was kind enough to drop us infront of our condo entrance, rarely people does that...
Then it was time for them to head back to KL..
Hope they had a save journey back .
Nice fella's.
Wouldn't mind meeting em' again for sure.



Oh ya..upon our way home.
My first time seeing so many Mat Rempits on the road, hogging up one of the lane!!

TingMun said "Penang rempits are like mosquito's, jeeZzzZZzzz jez jezzzz (doing the motor sound ) and then * PIAK!!!!!* ( slap his hands together ) "

HAHAHAhaha..
What he said is definitely true & funny.
I don't see what is so nice about them "empits"..

Beating at every traffic light at the speed of 40km/p??? ( scared of death now?)
Showing off their small bikes with the horrible tut tut sound???
Just by being in the group???
Waiting for random cars to knock them down like playing paintball???
Their way of picking up chicks??? ( I pity the chicks riding with em')
Wasting more fuel???
Wasting more money to steal more???
Finding for more victims to snatch on???
It's better than slacking???
( Seriously, just stay home if your a pest.)






The way they are is TRUELY showing the TRASH in all MALAYSIANs..

No comments: