Tuesday 29 June 2010

Stuck

Mummy is here with my grandparents, been going out to Ikea and whatever mall that is stated there for 2 days straight. Staying in my uncle house and with my cousins for the past 4 days without my laptop! So deprive!!!!!!! My initiate plan was to stay 2 days and 1 night then head back to my subang cubicle but I ended up falling sick, headache, sorethroat and got to take mc for 2 days..:)
Wednesday and Thursday are my off days as well again. So here goes my 6 days off again..
Lol..but who cares. I just want my beauty rest being pampered by my mum and grandma.
Ever since I fell sick, my ama keep taking care of me, asking me whether do I want to eat, do I want her to rub my forehead, neck and back with the "minyak angin". Lol...
She did once on my first day of sickness, but Im too shy to make her do that again.. shes already so old and fragile.
Now I can't wait to go back to my cubicle, it's just too cramp here, and whenever I want to sleep its so noisy.. They just keep talking and talking. I am out of clean cloths, undies, bra, and yet, I have not shave since friday.. * shy* lol... And I need my laptop...:(
I just need to savour this family as it's not always I get to see them.. so Tahan... tahan....
Will blog more about my outing with my mum and cousin's once Im back in my cubicle and with my pictures..:)

No comments: