Saturday 26 June 2010

Random outing

Finish work at 3pm today and Stephanie caught me by surprise today at work by showing up(she was done with her internship since 4th of June).
She did messaged me but I did not read it until after I have met her.
Hung out with her at Pavilion till night falls.
She shopped, I "window shopped" but end up trying a dress and jeans because she insisted that I try just for the fun of it.
I am done reading Marco Pierre White Autobiography novel since last Sunday. Nothing to entertain me now on my bus rides and train rides but music, sigh. 2 weeks begone!



With my ding-dong bell hair..!!! *going crazy*



Camwhored in the changing room while waiting for her to be done trying out her massive picks.
A lil' vain-ess is okay..:)
I like this dress alot from FOREVER 21, but did not buy it, I was broke...it cost Rm109, a tad too expensive and out of my budget no?



.

1 comment:

Angeline said...

bell hairstyle...