Monday 21 June 2010

Pogoshipoyo!

I was going to blog about my dinner yesterday but did not have the time, and today, my mood just gone down hill.
My daily life rants!
I have not seen egghead for a week now but I miss him dearly. It does not even feel like it is a week my gosh! Felt like ages! He is definitely not coming to KL anymore since he just started work at a newly-opened restaurant at Belissa Row in Penang. There is only 3 person working in the kitchen so how can he take off? It's just like when we were working in BlueReef, rarely had time to even hang out and all but at least, we were working side by side day and night. So this distance is weighing me down.
I know many said I should be happy that he did came back and surprise me for all the trouble he took to make me smile or cry? But somehow, ever since he came back, I long for him even more!
You can't blame me, we were apart for like 10months or so of course I need him more than ever now.
And problems kept arising, I can't say how much more worried I am now. I just need him to be here so I can talk to him, face-to-face, and rant out, cry out and so he can understand how stressful it is right now to be in this position. But he can't, cause his not here, all he know that he did his best to come home early and to surprise me.
We miss each other so much but little can be done. I know in everyone mind is, take a freaking bus and just head back home now. But NO, I can't be a baby to run back home every time isn't it?
If I do, you see, laziness sets in on us when we have fun and we forget why we did go all the way to some other state or country to study. I have to stay firm sometimes cause I know I will be making lots of frequent trips back to Penang next term, friends, family will be coming back and yet egghead will be there.


Love the sunshade & egghead. <3>

No comments: