Tuesday 15 June 2010

Random joy's.

If only teacher's were as hot as the picture itself and friendly, I wished I attend to school more often. ( the lady looks a bit like Amelia with one side dimple as well, don't you think so?)



I was in the train, and this lady came into the train with this bunny-bedroom-slippers. And I think she actually wore this out for the whole day since it was already after dinner time. LOL! I was in awe-shocked!



Something for you. <3


Caramel coated sandwich with marmalade honey and banana was my dinner/dessert. And yes, my habit now is eating with a paring knife.


I am currently reading Marco Pierre White (AutoBiography; The Devil in the Kitchen), I don't think he is a devil, more like a workaholic yet have the loveliest soul ever.
Reading it made me realize how much I miss working in a restaurant, the adrenalin rush when in a busy service, the food that comes out of the restaurant, the smell of comfort food that I made, and the wonders of just preparing food items for you own station to cook. It is a joy and I miss it.

Egghead is planning to work in Penang for the meantime and I was wondering, when college starts, should I opt for a job somewhere as well? Cause I find staying at home every weekend can really drive someone nuts, over the edge of depression and I just need to do something with my life! And I realized something, why I don't really have a close friend here in KL, cause I don't have a friend whom I can really talk to. Like literally talk about anything even the most private things of myself to my friends here. It's not that I don't want to tell but somehow you choose your friends and sometimes you don't even need to. If you somehow just click with a new stranger or a friend, anything can be talk about to each other. The feeling and the connection is just there.
Now I have a friend whom I can share thing's with, but shes currently now in Perth studying.
We can talk about the magical of good comfort food that we have made since we both live on our own in a new city, talk about our boy's, sharing random thought's and just knowing each other again (yes, I said "Again" cause she was once a primary and high school friend whom I did not get to know her well enough to actually know that shes so much like me due to different cliques that we hang out with). Primarily she is mature think well enough for herself, loves to cook, loves to read (like I do now), loves nature and hate crowded places! Lol... I really do hate crowds.. people tend to walk really sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww.
One day we shall re-unite. :)





Still missing him badly, the odds of being with a workaholic.

No comments: