Thursday 17 June 2010

Now who said the world is BIG?

The world may seem Big with continents that consist of countries, state and island's. Somehow we tend to bump into people that we have may have known, miss, forgotten, hate, love and loved. I remember that what I read in Eat.Pray.Love by Elizabeth Gilbert once said "Where we go, whether it is another country, continent or where ever, we bound to bump into someone we know". And it is true.
I bumped into Zac's colleague, Irawan( a Balinese) and his girlfriend, Zither ( a Hong-kie), where he had worked in the Caribbeans. Just after I finished my job and was heading to the KL central train station and I met THEM. . ..
.
.
.
.


I took this picture from Irawan's facebook as this picture looks really cute and just to give you and insight of their face in case you were wondering. :)
They were also doing the ultimate long-distance-relationship and re-united about a few months back.
Although I never seen them before but in Facebook pictures, but how can I forget his face, that cap and his lovely girlfriend smiling away? lol... I was walking towards the station and they were heading to my direction and I looked at them for a few seconds and when they were about to pass by me, I took my hand out and likely pushed his shoulder to stop him and looked at him, studying his face, feature and I then I knew it was really him. He paused and look at me weirdly and took sometime to remember who I am and the first thing he said then was " Hey where is Zac??" and his girlfriend had already knew who I was cause from my side of view she was already smiling and looking at his boyfriend surprised face. I then introduced myself to his girlfriend whom is petite, fair height and smiley face. We talked for a few minutes and I think the whole time, he was still in shocked, so was I. But I knew they were going to KL for a day on Thursday and leaving on Friday to Bali, but somehow, work and Zac being not able to head down here, got my mine wander off from them.
Still, I mange to bump into them which makes me feel happy to know friends of his from such a far place to land here.

Wished we could had hung out together, just the 4 of us.

No comments: