Friday 11 June 2010

Love hate, situation.

His back..! Oh yes many of you know he is back and I am loving it.. sad at the same time cause I know we will be giving each other more goodbye's than ever.
He surprised me at the airport and got me lots of goodies from the U.S, Caribbeans and of course imported himself back here safely.
My first day back in Penang and his mum got him and I to work by cooking a dinner for 11 people?? Excluding us. It was like old times again, us cooking together and just having a good time. All of his family member knew that he was coming back like months and months ago, except for me! So when his uncle's and aunt's see me, they will ask "So were you surprised???" and then smiles.. ( family of liars) hahaha... How can i trust them now?

The whole day was just like a fairy-tale to me, I just could not believe that he was real nor was he really back?? I kept asking myself that.. It is a wonder of joy to be able to hug and kiss him again. The sensation of seeing him again was something miraculous.



The only time we get to be together alone on the first day of my arrival. In the car with him just driving around and getting a bottle of coke for his dark rum.



At Carrigan's Pub the next day, Alyssa's dad open this new Irish pub near Bukit Jambul. Free flow of Tiger beer from 12pm to 5pm. To get the Kilkenny beer for free with just the a simple password "FAMILY" appealed both of us.

And then Alyssa arrived with her maltese/toypoodle in hand. Jazzy-girl stole some mutton curry right off Damian and Esther's plate. See how Damian is protecting his beloved curry.. lol..



Beautiful breakfast that we made, egg tortilla and banana smoothie. Simple and scrumptious.




I am really not sure what is the name of this shop cause there are 2 names on it. One would be Bon Ton and another Kopi Cine..so.. I am not sure.
But this is a very nice corner coffee shop and has an array of food items as well.
Set in a row of pre-war houses, this is a must to go to have a quick nice bite. Just went there for coffee and the blended coffee items is not what you see everyday at Starbucks or CoffeeBean. Contemporary local ingredients.




The corner view of the shop.



Machiato.


The decor were mostly decorated with antique's and most of the olden days decorations were kept as it is without much renovation to the pre-war houses, right beside the cafe was the Reading room where you can just pick a book and read it when your there.

Kinokuniya, KL.


At the Old Coliseum, KL. 90 year old restaurant where the staff is as old as the restaurant itself.
He was having sizzling steak so he gets a bb napkin. *jealous*


At Ampang look out point in KL. It was chilly and windy, 23celcius as it also just rained..! Was so cold till I needed hot chocolate to keep warm. Well yea I cant stand cold okay..!
(Will blog more once I get the pictures from Nicole, as my camera died after this shot).




I enjoyed my time with him that somehow I am so reluctant to head back to work. All I want to do is be with him, but I cant! Work have to come first for now. I can't slack so much now, I have to understand that love comes later. 4 more weeks begone!!!!

No comments: