Wednesday 23 June 2010

Wishing you were here now.

I miss on-lining with him!!!!! I think I got so dependent on it for almost a year that now I am addicted to this routine. Since his working at this restaurant, to online will be only at night. That is when my eyes are the size of a toothpick so conversations always goes downhill. Falling asleep kind.

Egghead said I love him more now just because he is thinner now and he even claimed that I only call him HOT now. Hahaha!!!
I'm with you.
Still falling for you.
Hot or not hot, your still my chagiya.



A picture of us, the day before he left about 11 months ago. I still love this picture despite egghead dislikes it due to his size here, but I could not care less cause this picture look sweet.


Mummy is in KL for a week or so with Ama and Ah Kong !! Making plans to take her to Ikea since she never been there I think! lol.. Hope this will take my mind off of things.

No comments: