Tuesday 22 June 2010

Sinful Indulgence

Like I said on my recent post that I wanted to blog about my Korean noodle. Lol, there nothing much to say but just to see and drool for this tangy, spicy, peppery, red indulgence and gulp down a hot mouthful of it!
I just had it again cause it's going to be my fast food for this week. :)
Usually I don't cater much on instant noodles as I know, we know that it is bad for us. I can't remember when did I had fast food either?

Poached egg on top it all makes it looks even more appealing! *note that the yolk had begun to spurge out of its white casing...ahh*

I am in pastry department now, and I am LOVING IT! I am happy whenever I am there!
I get to try new things, as in eat, of course! Hah!
Every single time I walk into the walk-in-chiller I am bound to come out with my mouth-full. The joy of just nibbling off an unwanted cheesecake, chocolate tart or chocolate fudge was just, as Maddie would say, orgasmic!!! I must say, It has been awhile since I have ate chocolate since I have start work and the chocolates at work is sooooo much more, and I am saying effin' 10 times more rich, fattening (means flavor) and comforting to the taste buds. I took a nibble of a chocolate tart once before I was even in the pastry department and boy was I hooked! NOW, I just can't stop! hahaha..
I learned how to make those sinful ice-cream that we crave on constantly *rum & raisins*.
I did 4 types of it flavour, Passion fruit, Vanilla, Chocolate and Malt. The girl who thought me was patient enough to guide me through and was also friendly. Its not that hard actually, if you have a Ice-Cream machine but she said blender would work as well when the batter is half frozen.

Thick-foamy Vanilla Ice cream , the end product! Was creamy, smooth and thick!! But could have add abit more vanilla beans into it.


Chocolate!!! Ahhh... divine..



The "nicest" part, was washing up the machine! My leg nearly got soaked cause of phone call! haha.. Nevertheless, it would be something I would not mind to do so for another week.




Love the look of it.

No comments: